Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another one lost

Burndens Bogs

9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Some time ago the former said he'd give him a certain number of games. Not sure there's been any improvement since and he admits it's pants.

In all fairness if he suddenly saw the light and gave us something to enjoy then who knows.

It's just not going to happen though.

Unfortunately it won’t 

the sad thing is he isn’t a cunt like some of the others and probably is a decent chap. 

• Site Supporter

Yeah. Maybe he's not cuntish enough?

We've all seen fergi rants, and managers be spiky occasionally.

I found it telling in that article on the other thread, that he and his staff spend more time discussing how to talk to players. Should they not know this by now- concentrate on tactics and preparation etc?

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Problem is, just as the Supporters Trust isn't the voice of all Bolton fans, neither is Wanderersways the voice of all season ticket holders. We can't have a go at the Supporters Trust for claiming they speak for us all if we then think a dozen or so folk responding on a thread speaks for all those who bought a season ticket.

True, but it's certainly indicative of the current trend when we know 000s of STs aren't turning up at games 

I'll renew but I'm fairly certain sales are going to be piss poor if KA is still here 

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

Correct 

social media, message boards etc aren’t a voice for anyone really. If any professional organisation had their thoughts altered by what was said online I’d class them as more fucking mental than the people writing it 

the results themselves tell him, the dwindling attendances tell him and the lowest season ticket sales in many a year will tell them all next season if they’re still here 

just read PPs comments about Saturday 

“are we a direct team? Are we a footballing side? I’d say we’re somewhere in the middle!” The Guy is a fucking Moon man. He needs sectioning the mad mad bastard 

He is absolutely mental if he thinks we are somewhere in between.

the very few times we did get the ball we just booted it.

Mainly to no one. Absolutely no one. Our players crapped themselves or had no one offering for it.

oh and when Matthews got it and we supposedly had a chance to break. Absolute bollocks. Those players were running to get marked. They didn’t want it.

I only go away games because of the long trip and poor atmosphere for home games

Enjoyed most of the League 1 season but also had to put up with some dire football

Last season was shocking and I was totally pissed off with every game I went and didnt see a win

This season started brilliantly; well August was. Since then it has been the most depressing season in the 55+ years I have followed the whites. At Bristol in the league game I had to go as soon as they went 2-1 up - we were never coming back from that.

Although I live in hope I cant get any enthusism to plan another trip this season with PP tactics and team selections

The moment ALF was allowed to go because he thought he had two good uns up front who have ended up as complete donkeys was the moment he relegated us and bored the living daylights out of our fan base

We are ruined and although I hate whats happening on the financial side the football didnt have to be as bad as this

PP you are disgrace

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

Me (+4) are out next season if PP / KA are still hanging around the joint. My two youngest lads haven't been since October, I hadn't been since xmas until Saturday and was already clock watching by the 20 minute mark, £4 pint of piss in the tunnel is now the most attractive part of the whole day