Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tight Arse Valentines Day Club

Breightmet Boy

she wanted a cheap do so here it is.   I bought her a tea set for £12 at Bolton Auction House, a card for £1.99 and a Gemini cup from the card shop for £3.99..   I’ve just posted on Facebook Close To You by The Carpenters for her.  I consider that spoiled.  Don’t make me feel like a shithouse by posting holidays abroad etc  please

• Members
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

I’ve got a video involving hammer drills and spanner’s you can borrow if you’re into all that caper?

As you know sir, I'd be sleeping with the bedside lamp on for a month if I was exposed to any more of your depraved catalogue.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll read the Watchtower and think pure thoughts instead :innocent:

• Members

It's all part of the game with them mate. Do not waste one iota of your brain power on trying to understand. You'll end up like Youri.

When the time is right, just tell her that her bum doesn't look big in that/those, she's appreciated and that she's still beautiful and you'll be reet mate.

As for the above, a rule of thumb is never spend less than the cost of a joyless, perfunctory hand shandy off a harlot...

A dozen decent red roses, a magnum of bubbly and a box of naff chocolates for this Casanova - and left anonymously to be discovered :wub:

And I want, at the very least, hand relief with eye contact onto exposed bosom in return.

Morrison's had giant 2 litre bottles of Hendricks Gin (£60) in the Valentine Aisle...

Nothing more romantic than "Have some Cirrhosis, my love..."

Meanwhile, at dinner, Asda had loads of pretty decent Rose bouquets for £20. I witnessed loads of blokes/lads plumping instead for cheap(er) posies (£4-£12) that I'd have been ashamed to stick on a grave, a grave of a stranger...What's another £8 ffs :lol: Not even a ham shank off a toothless crackhead I'd guess.

Edited by Youri McAnespie