Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Things which get on your tits...........

bolty58

On 14/02/2019 at 12:06, Roger_Dubuis said:

Burnley, Watford, Huddersfield, Fulham, Cardiff, Crystal Palace and Bournemouth receiving £100 million each in TV money on the back of how popular Manchester United are, yet Manchester United themselves not receiving enough TV  money to compete with the world's biggest clubs.

Are you sure youre not a United fan??

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Particularly the lazy cunts who use the drive through at McD’s, sit in their car park eating their food then lob everything out of the window rather than walk 10 feet to a bin

They should be slowly dissolved in a large vat of long chain fatty acids.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Particularly the lazy cunts who use the drive through at McD’s, sit in their car park eating their food then lob everything out of the window rather than walk 10 feet to a bin

Particularly prevelant at Ramadam where, as soon as it goes dark, every lad in every car descends on McD's at Astley Bridge and eats their bodyweight in Filet-o-Fish (About two each)

Next morning the boxes are all over the car park.

I have a close relative who is a manager there and I've suggested they write the registration of the cars on the underside of the box. Not secretly or anything but I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit that the car owner would suddenly become slightly more litter concious.

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

People who don’t say thanks when you hold a door open for them. Next time I’ll let it swing back and smash you in the face then you ignorant fucker

Yep, that’s mine. I just shout ‘thank you’ as they swing by but it probably goes right over their heads , ignorant fuckers.