Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Things which get on your tits...........

bolty58

I think should we need to cull our population then "Have you ever ate fish with gravy?" would be a good question to decide who went to the showers (those who answered in the affirmative).

"Have you ever stood up to wipe your arse?"* being another.

* other than due to some bizarre medical or handicap etc. reason.

5 hours ago, White on Tyne said:

Women who walk diagonally

OK I’m going with this one

I have massive rows with Mrs Manc about this

We are walking along, anywhere, anytime.....she gravitates over to where I am, just walking across me and I end up stepping off the pavement, walking into rubbish bins, bus stops, etc

• Members
2 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

We are walking along, anywhere, anytime.....she gravitates over to where I am, just walking across me and I end up stepping off the pavement, walking into rubbish bins, bus stops, etc

Gyroscope is out of flunter mate. You need to use a different position for night time athletics for a while - that'll knock it back true.

Might help your back too ;):D

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Sweep said:

People who just Google or use Wikipedia to pretend they're really clever, when they're just people with loads of time on their hands who feel the need to feel superior

Worse when they append it with "I think" or "iirc"

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

My lad does this too. Suddenly side swiped by a bolt of horizontal gravity.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I've said this on here before. But people who try and turn your hand over when they're shaking your hand. How to mark yourself out as an absolute cunt who can't be trusted.

I presume you've been on some course or other that covers such behaviour.

Remember a sales course going over such things.

The act of an insecure individual.

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I presume you've been on some course or other that covers such behaviour.

Remember a sales course going over such things.

The act of an insecure individual.

No - I've just noticed it on a few occasions. And I've instantly wanted to elbow the culprit it the throat. Hate anything like that - those little subtle gestures where everyone knows what it means - but social graces stop us from doing anything about it. Same as when football managers pat each other on the head after the match. Cunts trick.

18 hours ago, MickyD said:

Particularly prevelant at Ramadam where, as soon as it goes dark, every lad in every car descends on McD's at Astley Bridge and eats their bodyweight in Filet-o-Fish (About two each)

Next morning the boxes are all over the car park.

I have a close relative who is a manager there and I've suggested they write the registration of the cars on the underside of the box. Not secretly or anything but I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit that the car owner would suddenly become slightly more litter concious.

I'll bet a pound to a pinch of  shit the "offender" would just say it was his Uncles car.... innit

2 hours ago, stevieb said:

Women on Facebook who repost every fucking lost dog there is. 

And that missing bloke from Aberdeen. I sometimes sarcastically reply that I must keep an eye on in case he wanders into the cul-de-sac in the remote village we live in.

Some of them are a bit touchy.

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, kent_white said:

No - I've just noticed it on a few occasions. And I've instantly wanted to elbow the culprit it the throat. Hate anything like that - those little subtle gestures where everyone knows what it means - but social graces stop us from doing anything about it. Same as when football managers pat each other on the head after the match. Cunts trick.

Aye. Similarly when the other person puts a second hand on top.