Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Things which get on your tits...........

bolty58

3 hours ago, kent_white said:

'Antivaxers' - and 'climate change deniers'

Basically - anybody who claimed to have 'done their research' having watched a few conspiracy videos on YouTube.

What is an antivaxer?

35 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

What is an antivaxer?

Someone who chooses not to vaccinate themselves or their children against communicable diseases. Usually because they think it's some kind of global conspiracy or that they do harm. There's more of them around than you might imagine.

34 minutes ago, royal white said:

You need to add flat earthers in with them, they all piss in the same pot. 

I don't put them in the same category - just because they're harmless. They're clearly mental but unlikely to result in someone's death. The other two groups - quite the opposite! 

6 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

I got to the Anunnaki and Nibiru stage, it was all thouroughly entertaining. My morbid curiousity would occasionally take me to the David Icke forum whenever there was a mass shooting or terrorist attack, mandem batshit. Genuinely poorly.

Erich Van Daniken fan eh? :)

The watchers! 

33 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

i have a lifelong hetero-life partner who genuinely spoke about 'contrails' - took me all my time not to stab him in the face with a fork...(we were in Rice and Three)

What are "contrails"

I haven't lived

26 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

What are "contrails"

I haven't lived

Not sure if he means chem trails but they are apparently what clouds really are.

trails spread by planes releasing stuff to fuck with our minds and put gravy on fish etc 

1 hour ago, kent_white said:

I got sucked into the '9/11 was an inside job' conspiracy in a big way for a couple of years. Admittedly I never got the stage where I thought the planes were holograms :)

There’s a lot of weird stuff about all that you could properly get sucked in to.

Im still not sure how the conversation went between the pilots and the us goverment before hand like :D

...now then Sanjay it’s Mr bush, I’ve got a job for you ...

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

What are "contrails"

I haven't lived

26 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Not sure if he means chem trails but they are apparently what clouds really are.

trails spread by planes releasing stuff to fuck with our minds and put gravy on fish etc 

To be fair, if you aren't a theorist, the two are the same thing. Con Trail = Condensation Trail and is the line across the sky.

Whereas Chem Trail is what the conspiracy theorist calls them