Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Things which get on your tits...........

bolty58

• Members

All sorts now I'm a grumpy owd fucker but recently it's been custom plates on vehicles.

Now I am a serial offender of sorts. I have 6 registered vehicles and 5 of them have custom plates. Some were purchased over a decade ago when it cost fuck all but it's 500 Aussie dollars a time now.

All of mine have meaning and fit the theme (you will have guessed most are Lambretta's and Vespa's).

What I don't get however is why some fucknuckle would pay 500 dollars plus 10% GST to have the brand and model of their car on a custom plate when it's plastered all over the fucking car in the first place? Today I have seen 'FOCUS ST', 'JAZZ VTEC' and 'CERATO GT'.

I don't get it. I just don't get it.

Edited by bolty58

1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

People - especially at airports and train stations. Ambling around as though they have all the time in the world. Get a bit of umph about you and stop just stopping when there's people right behind you.

Chuggers (charity muggers) in Victoria Station. 

I'm walking at 100mph to catch a train, why do you think I'm going to stop to talk to you about saving the endangered one fin albino dolphin 

• Members
5 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

People - especially at airports and train stations. Ambling around as though they have all the time in the world. Get a bit of umph about you and stop just stopping when there's people right behind you.

Yep, fuck all to do and all day to do it in.

• Members
57 minutes ago, Steejay said:

I met a guy in the 'King's Head' in Santa Monica way back & his number plate was 'BOLOX' - the licensing authority in LA had no idea what it was in British slang.

The clever Mr. Manning had OBO 110X many years ago.

Folk who are in the queue at a butty shop or chippy, just in front of you, queue up for 10 minutes or so, and then when they get asked what they want, then decided to look at the board and work out what they want. Cunts them type of folk are.

Also, private registration plates for cars, no normal/sane person would fork out extra money for something they don't need surely? - especially when it makes you look like a massive show off bell end

14 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Folk who are in the queue at a butty shop or chippy, just in front of you, queue up for 10 minutes or so, and then when they get asked what they want, then decided to look at the board and work out what they want. Cunts them type of folk are.

Bellends and bellendresses who queue up at self scan waiting for a console, scan their purchases then seem surprised by the tills request for payment - only then do they begin fishing about for cash/cards...