Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thing's To Look Forward To.

leigh white

Said it on a previous thread; if we go down which I'm pretty much resigned to, and if we were to start next season fresh, under new ownership with new management and new players, I'd be as excited for opening day as ever.

Finally get comfortably into the 70s on my 92, see some new places and just like last time see our away support galvanised and in good numbers.

Points wise we're far from down, but I'm not seeing enough to say we could even finish above 23rd.

19 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Said it on a previous thread; if we go down which I'm pretty much resigned to, and if we were to start next season fresh, under new ownership with new management and new players, I'd be as excited for opening day as ever.

Finally get comfortably into the 70s on my 92, see some new places and just like last time see our away support galvanised and in good numbers.

Points wise we're far from down, but I'm not seeing enough to say we could even finish above 23rd.

Conversely, if we go down, under the same management I'm excited to have another family holiday each year. 

Shrewsbury is a lovely day out, a quaint little place in the borders of Wales, tea rooms and antique shops, colourfully decorated with the vomit and pi$$ of hundreds of young tourists from the equally pretty fishing village on the banks of the river croal, singing their sea shanty songs of love & peace whilst assisting local businesses of removing their excess stock.

1 minute ago, stevieb said:

What, having to deal with the family for 14 days or having 24 days ruined watching us play anti football under parkie? 

Close call but I'd take hotel resort entertainment over Checkatrade group stage at home to Southampton's U23s, just.

Just had a look at the lower leagues to scope out these away days

Its looking like we will be a division below Luton next season, not sure if that says more about them or us 

Accrington whilst tin pot would be a good away day, the prospect of a potential league tie with Forrest Green Rovers doesn’t bare thinking about either 

Looks like one of Sunderland or Pompey will still be down there, could well be playing both of them, we won’t have it all our own way if that’s the case, take a play off spot now!! 

Edited by birch-chorley

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, birch-chorley said:

Just had a look at the lower leagues to scope out these away days

Its looking like we will be a division below Luton next season, not sure if that says more about them or us 

Accrington whilst tin pot would be a good away day, the prospect of a potential league tie with Forrest Green Rovers doesn’t bare thinking about either 

Looks like one of Sunderland and Pompey will still be down there, could well be both of them, we won’t have it all our own way if that’s the case, take a play off spot now!! 

Don’t be soft, they can worry about us, this time next week, we’ll be billionaires