Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
burnden

Wigan away

Recommended Posts

Possibly. I really can't stomach any more away days watching the shite Parky serves up, can't even be arsed going for the day out.

Out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

£28 - Robbing bastards

 

In - bloody good day out Wigan

They’d have actually been within their rights to charge their category A price of £30. Not that it makes much difference in the scheme of things. 

In. Although certainly not looking forward to the 90 minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing is we have to show the pie sucking inbreds that as bad as we are we can still turn out & support our team in numbers that they can only dream about.

In.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in Wigan even though i am boycotting home games I am in for this hate the shits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

I live in Wigan even though i am boycotting home games I am in for this hate the shits.

Ditto - although i still go to home games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Highly surprised this hasn’t been moved.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Things continue no chance the allocation will sell

Think we will sell out.

Windmills & Pies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Think we will sell out.

Windmills & Pies

Not sure had slightly less at PNE with cheaper tickets and doing relatively well.

home game for you anyway wiganer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Not sure had slightly less at PNE with cheaper tickets and doing relatively well.

home game for you anyway wiganer 

You going all Stoney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Take Hunt Off said:

The thing is we have to show the pie sucking inbreds that as bad as we are we can still turn out & support our team in numbers that they can only dream about.

In.

Well said that man.  It's dear, we'll lose but feck it. These c*nts need reminding 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wigan are our biggest rivals

sad as it is

we all know in the mid 80's they were better than us

we are where we are

back to the 80's 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Well said that man.  It's dear, we'll lose but feck it. These c*nts need reminding 

Great post, I’m hoping we can sell out for just that reason, if we do and we get right behind the team we might just might help to get a positive result. Where’s the best place for a beer in Wigan fert wanderers fans? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Where’s the best place for a beer in Wigan fert wanderers fans? 

Leigh or Atherton

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.