Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan away

burnden

My god, where do I start?

shit chairman, shit manager, shit team - and we have been made a complete laughing stock today, game was as good as over after 5 minutes.

bingo machine selection again, shit mistakes, pissing down, trains knackered summed up the whole season.

and look at the following - hats off to all that went and all that didn't - we as supporters will be here long after all this shite has passed and we can hopefully look forward to better times ahead.

bolton til I die.

6 minutes ago, marple whites said:

My god, where do I start?

shit chairman, shit manager, shit team - and we have been made a complete laughing stock today, game was as good as over after 5 minutes.

bingo machine selection again, shit mistakes, pissing down, trains knackered summed up the whole season.

and look at the following - hats off to all that went and all that didn't - we as supporters will be here long after all this shite has passed and we can hopefully look forward to better times ahead.

bolton til I die.

well said m8

Lets be there in big numbers everywhere in League 1 next season (assuming we still have a club)

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

I have to say in my 50 years of supporting my home town club. We have never been in the position where our owner has been an out and out chancer. An individual 

who is solely interested in manipulating any situation to his own financial advantage. It is depressing that he promoted himself as saving our club but may end

up destroying it.

4 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

How many of this current lot will be getting released in the summer, hopefully it’s the majority 

We need a root and branch clear out (again) 

I remember saying that I wouldn’t mind if I never saw any of them again.

Now, I really don’t want to see any of the ever again.

Apart from Connell, I guess

4 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

How many of this current lot will be getting released in the summer, hopefully it’s the majority 

We need a root and branch clear out (again) 

End of Loan - Wildshutt, Connolly, Williams  & Grounds

Out of Contract   - Vela, Wilson, Buckley,Noone, Taylor, Wheater, Beevers, Hobbs, Donaldson, Turner & Little (remember him?)

Unfortunately the rest are still in contract.

10 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

End of Loan - Wildshutt, Connolly, Williams  & Grounds

Out of Contract   - Vela, Wilson, Buckley,Noone, Taylor, Wheater, Beevers, Hobbs, Donaldson, Turner & Little (remember him?)

Unfortunately the rest are still in contract.

Getting rid of that lots a good start (except beevers) . I’ve heard from a very good source that Connell been given pay rise and wants to stay. Hope that turns out to be true.

Edited by Mounts Kipper