Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Parkinson special one

BantamsMatt

Even parky will turn his nose up at you lot if hes any sense. McCall was bad enough but ever since him you have had Joe Scrubs who no one has ever heard of next up will be Mike Bassett look alike. Enjoy your 50p season tickets you tight Yorkshire pillocks

McCall was a success, we went through a bad run due to a long injury list and lost his job due to that German ******* Edin Rahic, thankfully he's gone and McCall is enjoying a goof run of form with Scunthorpe after a tricky start.

Parky is a good manager, ok it's not worked out with Bolton but at the end of the day with no money and a crap squad he had no chance of keeping you lot up, rightly so you deserve to be relegated, as do we in league 1.

Parkinson was outstanding at Bradford and should never have left, once again Edin Rahic is to blame, now that Scottish nobody David Hopkinhas gone the door is open for an unlikely return, see you soon Parky lad! Funds are avaible for transfers for the new season wether it be in league 1 or 2.

I hold no grudge against Bolton, you are in your own right or should be at least a premier league side, but Parky deserves better.

By the way £150 or £350 for a season ticket? :) I know which I would rather pay.

Edited by BantamsMatt

6 minutes ago, BantamsMatt said:

McCall was a success, we went through a bad run due to a long injury list and lost his job due to that German ******* Edin Rahic, thankfully he's gone and McCall is enjoying a goof run of form with Scunthorpe after a tricky start.

Parky is a good manager, ok it's not worked out with Bolton but at the end of the day with no money and a crap squad he had no chance of keeping you lot up, rightly so you deserve to be relegated, as do we in league 1.

Parkinson was outstanding at Bradford and should never have left, once again Edin Rahic is to blame, now that Scottish nobody David Hopkinhas gone the door is open for an unlikely return, see you soon Parky lad! Funds are avaible for transfers for the new season wether it be in league 1 or 2.

I hold no grudge against Bolton, you are in your own right or should be at least a premier league side, but Parky deserves better.

By the way £150 or £350 for a season ticket? :) I know which I would rather pay.

£150 is about right to watch a crap yorkshire team heading for division 2

3 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Ok this is not the popular view 

1)Parkinson came in when we were rock bottom & stopped the rot.

2) Despite all the embargo shite & players who had forgotten what winning felt like we got promoted , not pretty but effective management

3)Despite limited recruitment & further financial constraints we finished fourth from bottom a position most fans would have taken at the season start.

4) Further financial shenanagens have followed & our fans have become fed up with the attritional nature of the battle to stay up so they believe the time for manager change is overdue & many have stopped attending matches citing the playing style.

Of course Parky has had his critics from day one & the fact he has been virtually unsackable due to finances has stoked the critisism

Personally I think in the main he has done a decent job but the critical mass of support now seems to be against him the takeover will undoubtably see him  gone ....I for one wont judge him too harshly.

Well said that man.  Time for him to go but I'll be wishing him all the best and thankful for what he managed to do in extremely difficult circumstances. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Ok this is not the popular view 

1)Parkinson came in when we were rock bottom & stopped the rot.

2) Despite all the embargo shite & players who had forgotten what winning felt like we got promoted , not pretty but effective management

3)Despite limited recruitment & further financial constraints we finished fourth from bottom a position most fans would have taken at the season start.

4) Further financial shenanagens have followed & our fans have become fed up with the attritional nature of the battle to stay up so they believe the time for manager change is overdue & many have stopped attending matches citing the playing style.

Of course Parky has had his critics from day one & the fact he has been virtually unsackable due to finances has stoked the critisism

Personally I think in the main he has done a decent job but the critical mass of support now seems to be against him the takeover will undoubtably see him  gone ....I for one wont judge him too harshly.

In a nutshell.

I'm not saying he's perfect, and my issue with him is the complete disregard of Oztumer, something about who decided to sign him in my opinion.

I don't always agree with team selections but I'm sure he knows better than me and most on here.

I don't see how anyone else could have done better with what he's working with.