Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Parkinson special one

BantamsMatt

• Members

10 hours ago, jimmyjoojar said:

How old are you again? The shitty six...FFS

So does that make you the wanky one?

I thought one of the WW mantras was "if you act the cunt then expect to be called one".

Typo my fucking arse.

🤣 I seem to be getting better at this! You're another one who's opinion means absolutely fuck all to me.

• Members
10 hours ago, jimmyjoojar said:

Nah...I'm simply stoking the fire.

In all seriousness I just saw the thread and fancied sticking the boot in, after all Bolty is often one of the first to pipe up.

Go for your fucking life mate. I am ready for it.

• Members
10 hours ago, MickyD said:

I have a theory. Bolty, being awake while we're asleep, (and vice versa) get's to do all his posting almost unopposed whereas us in the same area end up having an almost conversational forum. We get up in the morning and the last 20 post are all Bolty's.

It is a sound theory.

• Members
6 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Aye. It’s not fair that bolty has a free run on this place in the small hours. For balance we need to export a lefty out to the same time zone to counter him

Can I choose which one? One's already been here and I bought him a steak to see if he could bring himself to put his mung bean principles behind him.

He did 😉

Thought it was Amir Khan who nicked his bike ?

It was, I was furious and ready to whup him...I went down to local policeman Joe Martin, who also ran a boxing gym, and told him of the theft, my anger and my plan to give Khan a good hiding. Joe Martin looked me up and down then said "Can you box?" to which I said "No..." and he said "Then how are you going to whup this Khan? Come to my gym tomorrow and we'll teach you how to box, then you can straighten up with this Khan fella..."

So I did, the next day and every day after for seven years. And the rest is history...

(C). 'The Greatest' - Youri McAnespie with Thomas Hauser. 1982.

• Site Supporter
37 minutes ago, wakey said:

That's never a bike.

And I'm pretty sure that's the bloke off the Go Compare advert.

Yes, they had to reenact it because there were no cameras when Jesus got a Raleigh Chopper for a combined Christmas and Birthday present 

What's more warped than having to invent 'sins' as a seven (or whatever) year old kid?

I was also thinking about if they glossed over Mary's profession when they were enthusiastically indoctrinating six year olds (who even then, most of us anyhow, sat there crosslegged thinking "it's all bollocks, this"...)

Nah, they told it like it was, she was a prossy...

• 1 month later...