Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

David Lammy

David Lammy....the Labour loud mouthed racist hypocrite who can claimed exactly how much on expenses,yet won’t get off his fat flabby arse to go to Africa.

One point what has been missed here.....how many adverts do we get asking for donations to help starving African kids ?

Go on....put a number on it.

So.....what happens...we help them and raise awareness.....then we get some racist twat actually calling us names,when that money is spent on helping those poor kids.

And folk think he’ll make a good PM one day.....aye,stroll on...he’s worse than the present racist in charge.

• Site Supporter

Youri had a bit of a point earlier about some folk using jobs etc as a stick to beat brown people.

Whilst I'm sure that that is true to some degree, let's just remember that pro rata, this racist gammon nation of ours in the most generous on the planet when it comes to charitable donations.

Tommy Robinson will be rubbing his hands together whilst nobbers like this keep on with their diatribe.

I listened to a number of MPs from labour make passionate, meaningful contributions to a climate change debate earlier. Some proper well thought out speeches, and agreement across the house of the need to go much further and quicker.

Proper politics, then this wanker pulls the labour party further away from reality when we need it the most.

7 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

I think he has a point. Just very badly expressed.

If he said 'celebrity saviour' instead of white saviour I think more would be in agreement.

Spot on.

The words he used make him an outright racist...imagine if a white person had said it......ooooh,Lordy Lordy...

Pity he wasn’t too quick to upload the video of the poor kid getting booted in the head repeatedly in Bradford....not a water bottle , but open boots to head off not one kid,but a gang of them.

50 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

I think he has a point. Just very badly expressed.

If he said 'celebrity saviour' instead of white saviour I think more would be in agreement.

Agree

3 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

Do you really think that he would make the same point about Lenny Henry ?

No chance.........because he's a racist.

However, agree with this as well

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

Agree

However, agree with this as well

Thing is, does it really matter if these white women do their bit and forget about the problem for a while afterwards?

At least they've done something, helped to raise a shit load of money. I dare say we've all done something or other for charity, but don't necessarily get involved on a daily basis.

Really don't understand this at all.

Bloke is a cunt.

51 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Thing is, does it really matter if these white women do their bit and forget about the problem for a while afterwards?

At least they've done something, helped to raise a shit load of money. I dare say we've all done something or other for charity, but don't necessarily get involved on a daily basis.

Really don't understand this at all.

Bloke is a cunt.

It matters not a jot. They've done something, and the colour of their skin is irrelevant. No idea why he's decided to raise the issue other than to be a cunt. And a racist cunt to boot

I think for highlighting this annual exercise in guilt-relief ("use your mobiles full of child-dug casserite, gold and nickel to pledge just £5, which will buy a village a tin of beans after some bloodythirsty warlord has trousered the other £4.60 toward another gold AK-47...") this MP should be commended.

I think Sir David Lammy has a nice ring to it.

For services to exposing the sham of charidee.

31 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I think for highlighting this annual exercise in guilt-relief ("use your mobiles full of child-dug casserite, gold and nickel to pledge just £5, which will buy a village a tin of beans after some bloodythirsty warlord has trousered the other £4.60 toward another gold AK-47...") this MP should be commended.

I think Sir David Lammy has a nice ring to it.

For services to exposing the sham of charidee.

Where the money goes is not the issue raised by Lammy, but i’m sure you knew that anyway.

42 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Where the money goes is not the issue raised by Lammy, but i’m sure you knew that anyway.

No I think what Lammy's saying is that if the money ultimately ends up in the hands of a black African warlord then Stacey's still a racist. Or something.

6 minutes ago, Burnden Pies said:

No I think what Lammy's saying is that if the money ultimately ends up in the hands of a black African warlord then Stacey's still a racist. Or something.

This current shitstorm has no mention of “black african warlords” It’s all about Lammys comment and criticism of “White saviours” as he put it.

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

The racists shithouse said 'Why is Stacey Dooley doing the filming, why not a black african celebrity?"

If thats not racists i honestly dont know what is, who the hell does he think he is?  Who votes for nobbers like him?

Fan5 by the sounds of it.

He's not a racist for goodness sake; the white saviour issue is a long acknowledged and unhelpful stereotype that is perpetuated across western media. He's not calling one person out for helping, but in many ways it is unhelpful. Its why The Green Book winning best Oscar has been problematic for many, he calls out the whole of Comic Relief - not for not doing something worthwhile - but for not moving on, for keeping to ensure that the majority of the UK still sees a whole continent in the same context as the infamous Micheal Burke report from 30 years ago.

To misconstrue his comments as saying white people shouldn't help, and then dismiss them as racist I think shows more about certain folk's filters, rather than the wider context which is is making a valid comment on.

6 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

He's not a racist for goodness sake; the white saviour issue is a long acknowledged and unhelpful stereotype that is perpetuated across western media. He's not calling one person out for helping, but in many ways it is unhelpful. Its why The Green Book winning best Oscar has been problematic for many, he calls out the whole of Comic Relief - not for not doing something worthwhile - but for not moving on, for keeping to ensure that the majority of the UK still sees a whole continent in the same context as the infamous Micheal Burke report from 30 years ago.

To misconstrue his comments as saying white people shouldn't help, and then dismiss them as racist I think shows more about certain folk's filters, rather than the wider context which is is making a valid comment on.

Yep. He didn't express himself very well but he's been saying this for quite a while.