Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thailand v Bolton 2005 Asian cup

Mounts Kipper

C and few from Vulcan were there, they were on telly after the match. I finished work early to watch the final in the squirrel with my old man. 

Reckon that beats the anglo Italian cup matches for super fan bonus gold star points.

16 minutes ago, gonzo said:

C and few from Vulcan were there, they were on telly after the match. I finished work early to watch the final in the squirrel with my old man. 

Reckon that beats the anglo Italian cup matches for super fan bonus gold star points.

You know you're supporting a club without a care in the world when you're finishing early to go and watch the final of that :lol:

24 minutes ago, gonzo said:

am and few from Vulcan were there, they were on telly after the match. I finished work early to watch the final in the squirrel with my old man. 

Wasnt it an early Sat/Sun morning kick off - about 9.00am??

13 minutes ago, TheWanderer1958 said:

Well it's what super fans do..... I got some photos kicking around, will see if I can find em.

Never been as drunk at a match as I was at those games........

Actually biggest superfan points went to those going to the Seville friendly....

6 hours ago, zurichwhite said:

Kawasaki Frontale away, me and 3 whites and 100 Nigerian JJ fans. Nobby gave me his shirt good lad  

Couldn’t remember that game so googled it and up came wanderersways terrace talk thread about the game. 

I’d started the thread :) And you mentioned you went. It was 2005. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper