Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

QPR away

radcliffe white

20 hours ago, jules_darby said:

I’m game for it still

£1k to the winner wasn’t it? 

Though I’m planning on not being able to see, never mind run

100 metres sprint at the end of Wednesday nights BMF class I smashed about 20 of them and won by a country mile - most of them 20 - 40 year old.

Getting faster with my 5 training sessions a week so yep up for it; can arrange it on Hyde Park after the class Saturday morning if your on

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was pinned
  • Site Supporter
5 hours ago, marple whites said:

Agreed - but I don't want to trog over and then he can't get in !!

Suppose he could always wait outside..................................

Bag of crisps and a lemonade.

Sorted.

• Site Supporter
21 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Brew dog is overpriced shit, beer made from dandelions, weeds and thistles! Absolute fucking shite! 

Wheat beer though ???

Mmmmm, Hazy Jane Pale Ale, 7.2%....dandelion, weeds & thistle heaven!

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

You cant be drinking beer of that strength; especially your age 😀

Ah, you're still reminiscing about Double Diamond, Skol & Mackeson's. When did you last buy a round anyway - I bet it was at the Palais? 🍺

5 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Ah, you're still reminiscing about Double Diamond, Skol & Mackeson's. When did you last buy a round anyway - I bet it was at the Palais? 🍺

Well I will get a round in of that brew dog stuff a week on Saturday; better be a good as you told us it is.

Just the two of you meeting there?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Well I will get a round in of that brew dog stuff a week on Saturday; better be a good as you told us it is.

Just the two of you meeting there?

Nah, we're well mobbed up. Furniture van from the Albion, mini bus from the Market & SELNEC coach from the Stag's Head.

1 minute ago, Steejay said:

Nah, we're well mobbed up. Furniture van from the Albion, mini bus from the Market & SELNEC coach from the Stag's Head.

That takes me back to Jack Winnies coach trips; god we had some memorable days out. Did you go any?

The Forest away was someone else with many going in their whistle and flutes against good advice (the streetwise ones took a change of clothes for the big night out). First half was OK with us doing well and no mither then during the break the Forest fans migrated round from the Trent End and all hell let loose; so funny with several of out lot with sleeves ripped off their jackets and going out that night like that. Because of the trouble we moved to Leeds for the night out

• Site Supporter

We'll struggle to sell tickets for this after saturday's debacle. I feel like the stuffing's been knocked out of me & I'll enjoy the day but I still held out hope that we'd get a result. Desperate for an ending to the season like last year but that's gone...

Edited by Steejay

5 minutes ago, Steejay said:

We'll struggle to sell tickets for this after saturday's debacle. I feel like the stuffing's been knocked out of me & I'll enjoy the day but I still held out hope that we'd get a result. Desperate for an ending to the season like last year but that's gone...

Thought we were gone when PP wasn't sacked in December; really don't know why nobody has come in and bought us - why dog heads and not us?

We wont storm up next season unless we get a good manager with funds to bring in some quality

At this stage they should just play a bunch of the U23 and let them have a run out, surely can't do worse than the senior squad. Given Connells performance, i wonder if we have anymore hidden gems the current management are too rubbish to spot.