Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

QPR away

radcliffe white

10 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

I think we can go into the final day in 22nd, knowing that a win is needed to over either Wigan or Millwall or both, whereas a draw is definitely not enough.

Much rather it be away than at home, think we stand more chance away from home.

Takeover this week, sack parky and beat Ipswich and the great escape may just be on... 

Just back after having one of those fuck it moments last night and why not, marvellous day good to see the old guard still interested.

we will never give up hope, upward and onward.

btw some of the yoof got pulled to one side and advised after the Wigan debacle, they won’t listen but at least we now know who they are. 

18 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Just back after having one of those fuck it moments last night and why not, marvellous day good to see the old guard still interested.

btw some of the yoof got pulled to one side and advised after the Wigan debacle, they won’t listen but at least we now know who they are. 

Pulled by other Bolton fans? Telling them to stop being cunts?

21 hours ago, wakey said:

biggest disappointment for me was not filling it for the Chelsea game after Nat died.

I thought (hoped) we'd fill it, club would find one extra seat somewhere, and the reemacbol record attendance would forever be Nat's send off.

Fucked me right off that night, on and off the pitch.

How would a Monday night game in Sky agsinst a southern club ever attract a bigger than average crowd with respect? Fans dont pay £35 to pay respects to someone, especially when they can go to his funeral for free. We don't sell out, we aren't that club.

1 minute ago, Johnnyrotten said:

How would a Monday night game in Sky agsinst a southern club ever attract a bigger than average crowd with respect? Fans dont pay £35 to pay respects to someone, especially when they can go to his funeral for free. We don't sell out, we aren't that club.

In fairness I was only an occasional attendee at that time because of work and family, and I attended that game purely in respect of it being the first game since Nat’s death. 

1 hour ago, hughmungus said:

What was the Wigan debacle? 

56 minutes ago, marple whites said:

Superb today - fans and players -the lot.

everyone dug in and worked and sang their bollocks off

that is why we go to football.

loved the whole thing

Embarrassed to say I only saw their goal. Great win. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Top away day, the 750 fans were fucking on it,  brilliant, train shenanigans et al ........nearly home!

Love you all and lots of love 💖  Fucking great day 👍