Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clayton Donaldson

barryk32

• Site Supporter

I've got no issue with someone being shit. You can't help not being as naturally talented as someone else.

My issue is an assumed millionaire moaning that he has to buy a bottle of water. You can help looking like a spoilt, out of touch entitled twat.

1 hour ago, barryk32 said:

I've got no issue with someone being shit. You can't help not being as naturally talented as someone else.

My issue is an assumed millionaire moaning that he has to buy a bottle of water. You can help looking like a spoilt, out of touch entitled twat.

Spot on, my thoughts exactly. Classless at best, cuntish for me.

9 hours ago, barryk32 said:

If it was say Wheater who tweeted it, would there be such an uproar? 

I'm no fan of Donaldson and I think he's shite but just don't get the anger 

• Site Supporter

It's not Wheater though is it.  He's too busy popping round seeing the lower paid staff, reassuring them that everything will be ok and to just have patience.
Shitness is forgivable, twatishness less so.

10 hours ago, barryk32 said:

Correct. If bringing your own drink to work and trainers are major problems in his life then i wish i had them fucking problems. 

As for his ability on the pitch. He is thinking mans Ali Dia. 

Of anyone has any doubts abiut how shit Donaldson is, I implore you to watch him during the subs' half time kick around.

I witnessed this on Saturday and was staggered just how bad he is. It was actually the best half time entertainment I've seen in ages. Genuinely hilarious. 

2 hours ago, DazBob said:

Of anyone has any doubts abiut how shit Donaldson is, I implore you to watch him during the subs' half time kick around.

I witnessed this on Saturday and was staggered just how bad he is. It was actually the best half time entertainment I've seen in ages. Genuinely hilarious. 

The pregame warm up aswell when they do the shooting practice - he is so shit its funny. Not just missing the target but completely miss hitting and slicing it. 

• Site Supporter

Thing is, if I could be paid a few thousand pounds each week for pretending to be a footballer,  however bad I was at football I'd be right there.

Who's the dickhead? Him or our  manager and coaches?

On 11/03/2019 at 12:41, famouswanderer said:

The pregame warm up aswell when they do the shooting practice - he is so shit its funny. Not just missing the target but completely miss hitting and slicing it. 

I stood and watched the same at Rotherham away, our players were awful I was genuinely shocked at how few times they hit the target, especially that Vela was probably the best of the lot and for me he’s a terrible footballer and lacks technique. It’s unbelievable that we’ve gathered such a poor set of footballers, having no money is part of the reason but surely we could find the odd gem or 2 down the football ladder that are better than most of this lot. 

On 11/03/2019 at 10:40, DazBob said:

I saw him pick a ball boy out a few times during HT. Wheater taking free kicks was ace!

On 11/03/2019 at 12:41, famouswanderer said:

I enjoy the pre game warmup where our defence practice moving together in a line and then totally forget how to do it when the match starts

9 hours ago, burndenpaddock said:

When you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. That's the market we've been in for the last few years. 

And I'm not sure it's the coaches fault that they can't polish a turd, most people would struggle.

why bring in the turds then?

Nowt wrong with ALF