Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton,Tuesday V Sheffield Wednesday

miamiwhite

I'm all for positivity, siege mentality and optimism. It's what keeps us going. But just to put things in perspective, our only 2 home wins since September were against 2 terrible, out of form sides. Sheff Wed haven't lost for 11 games since they got Bruce, and will have Bannan running the midfield. A draw would be a great result to keep some momentum before the 6 pointer at Wigan. 

10 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I'm all for positivity, siege mentality and optimism. It's what keeps us going. But just to put things in perspective, our only 2 home wins since September were against 2 terrible, out of form sides. Sheff Wed haven't lost for 11 games since they got Bruce, and will have Bannan running the midfield. A draw would be a great result to keep some momentum before the 6 fingers of Wigan. 

EFA

• The topic was pinned
22 hours ago, Traf said:

I can't see us winning 3 in a row, so I'd rather beat Wigan.

I would be happy if we beat Sheff Weds so at least have a chance to prove you wrong !

You need to focus your Wednesday predictions on horse racing not football. I just need 3 or 4 good priced winners.

1 hour ago, Ani said:

I would be happy if we beat Sheff Weds so at least have a chance to prove you wrong !

You need to focus your Wednesday predictions on horse racing not football. I just need 3 or 4 good priced winners.

Just 3 or 4 for Wednesday? :D