Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
miamiwhite

Bolton,Tuesday V Sheffield Wednesday

Recommended Posts

Depressing driving past the stadium on the M61 about the time they scored the second, and seeing the lights on

I accepted relegation weeks ago but it still hurts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Depressing driving past the stadium on the M61 about the time they scored the second, and seeing the lights on

I accepted relegation weeks ago but it still hurts

Even more depressing being inside the stadium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One team had a striker

The other didn't

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soulless crowd, fucking freezing, crisp packets blowing everywhere and we looked as threatening as Kevin the Carrot. Lowe motm for us, not much else to report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casino said:

One team had a striker

The other didn't

 

We could have Thierry Henry & still not score given the supply is so shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's more than that

Even that tree they have up front was streets better than our options

You could put bannan in our team and don't tell me we score that first goal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Casino said:

One team had a striker

The other didn't

 

The only striker we had was moved out at the beginning of the season because he was surplus to requirements and we had a better squad than last year. 

Phil Parkinson's words I believe!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You say we didn't have a striker, but did you see that overhead kick? Woof!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Casino said:

It's more than that

Even that tree they have up front was streets better than our options

You could put bannan in our team and don't tell me we score that first goal

It's far more than that, in fact it's so fucking bad it's impossible to know where to start.... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

The only striker we had was moved out at the beginning of the season because he was surplus to requirements and we had a better squad than last year. 

Phil Parkinson's words I believe!  

He's hardly likely to say the squad is a bit shit

Tbh, the squad might be better - very debateable - but last year we had madine and le fondre, to score a few...20?

We have replaced that with 6 or 7?

As for Alf, we would be better with him, but I doubt we could pay him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

The only striker we had was moved out at the beginning of the season because he was surplus to requirements and we had a better squad than last year. 

Phil Parkinson's words I believe!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casino said:

He's hardly likely to say the squad is a bit shit

Tbh, the squad might be better - very debateable - but last year we had madine and le fondre, to score a few...20?

We have replaced that with 6 or 7?

As for Alf, we would be better with him, but I doubt we could pay him

We could if he was on pay as you play under Parky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He didn’t say he was surplus said he couldn’t stand in is way and that was ken not Parkinson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

We win after a few months and he changes the winning team. Senseless

Was only a couple of games ago that we won at brum

Fwiw, if Taylor was fit, I'd be disappointed if he left him out

I'd also play Buckley but let's not forget, he's shit 

One of our shittest shit uns ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casino said:

Was only a couple of games ago that we won at brum

Fwiw, if Taylor was fit, I'd be disappointed if he left him out

I'd also play Buckley but let's not forget, he's shit 

One of our shittest shit uns ever

We win so infreqently, I don't know how I forgot Birmingham!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buckley. Could he possibly get worse than this? Don't think so.

Weak, both mentally and physically. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just seen Donaldson's overhead kick.

Fucking hell I sincerely hope he's a right laugh in the dressing room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Think ameobi is gunning for Buckley’s shit title 

Hes just ran out of rabbits or his hat is empty... was proper shit tonight, but not quite as shit as that stump Magennis!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awful

Does bring home that whoever the new owner is, first task is to pot the manager I’m afraid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Hes just ran out of rabbits or his hat is empty... was proper shit tonight, but not quite as shit as that stump Magennis!

Makes you appreciate what a superb job madine did, megennis is a so called big lad but his hold up play is wank 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.