Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

People With The Same Name As You.

leigh white

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Dr Faustus said:

I'm lucky that I've got a really common name that allows me to remain anonymous online. I only added to the electoral roll recently to aid my credit score. It's scary what you can find

How're you going on Mohammad Patel?

I did a local cross country half marathon a few years ago, and was congratulated by many over the coming weeks for my excellent time of around 1h15m..............sadly, it was somebody else with the same name as me, as I had only limped over the line in a spazzy 1h45m type time I think

edit: the times may be slightly out, as I don't really pay attention to the times, I do know this other bloke with the same name as me was getting up near "elite athlete" times on a regular basis though, where as I was ambling over the line with fat birds and fancy dress folk 😊

Edited by Sweep

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

I did a local cross country half marathon a few years ago, and was congratulated by many over the coming weeks for my excellent time of around 1h15m..............sadly, it was somebody else with the same name as me, as I had only limped over the line in a spazzy 1h45m type time I think

edit: the times may be slightly out, as I don't really pay attention to the times, I do know this other bloke with the same name as me was getting up near "elite athlete" times on a regular basis though, where as I was ambling over the line with fat birds and fancy dress folk 😊

Mo Farrah

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

Malc will know your exact time, finishing position and what you were wearing