Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

NZ Shootings

bolty58

1 hour ago, royal white said:

If you hadn’t heard of her does that automatically qualify you as being thick as pig shit? 

I'd heard of her for some vague reason... 

Therefore I'm half pig-shit thick... 

I'm against southern hemisphere commies. 

It's easy to be a pinko commy when it's sunny and there's only about two hundred of you...

And if you come into politics then you shouldn't get knocked up. Blokes wouldn't be excused from a crucial vote if they needed to knock one out in the disabled. 

And before anyone starts, it's not beyond reproach, the whole giving birth thing - ask Fred West or Hitler's mum(s) 

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
15 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

She's a lefty. 

Oh and she wants a debate about removing the British monarch as head of state for NZ. 

2 things guaranteed to upset Bolty 

Thank you Frank. You saved me having to answer.

She will, however, be like the DMB's and make huge capital out of this tragedy and probably be around for a very long time because of it. A darling of the outraged society.

Better dead than red.

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

She will, however, be like the DMB's and make huge capital out of this tragedy and probably be around for a very long time because of it. A darling of the outraged society.

Better dead than red.

The Filth are very much a capitalist organisation. 

Jacinta is a lovely and hopefully the first of many communist leaders into a brave new world wine swilling world. 

The paranoid left fearers are short supplied, go and dribble with the likes of Suggs (bad manners) 

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Better dead than red.

Bet she wouldn’t hide behind a typo. 

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Better dead than red.

One point worth making is the alternative is Simon Bridges who is a fucking idiot.

JA promised to crack down on immigration so she's not that red. 

• Members
22 minutes ago, jayjayoghani said:

One point worth making is the alternative is Simon Bridges who is a fucking idiot.

JA promised to crack down on immigration so she's not that red. 

Point 1 - yes. I would have to defer to the local lad on that point.

Point 2 - a promise kept? Wasn't she one of the 'open armers' welcoming 'refugees'?

22 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Point 1 - yes. I would have to defer to the local lad on that point.

Point 2 - a promise kept? Wasn't she one of the 'open armers' welcoming 'refugees'?

NZ refugee intake has always been historically terrible. They take in 1000pa atm, rising to 1500 next year.

She promised to reduce net migration from about 70k to around 20-30k. Getting residency is much tougher now.