F1 is back

MancWanderer

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Start a fresh

All have the same budget. 
Reverse finishing positions

How good of a spectacle would that be 

By reducing competition, you reduce innovation. A lot of stuff in formula one, goes on to domestic car market. Environmental improvement, safety etc.

Leave it alone. Its the responsibility of other teams to try and catch up.

26 minutes ago, Spider said:

Brilliant race and whilst Lewis got into the points, proof that equal cars might yield a very different result.

They should reverse the grid every week because that was great.

So why not make Liverpool give 3 of their best players to their opponents each week like at school where if you were getting hammered an football at lunch you swapped players?

or as TMGJ says leave it alone.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

So why not make Liverpool give 3 of their best players to their opponents each week like at school where if you were getting hammered an football at lunch you swapped players?

or as TMGJ says leave it alone.

Posting this won’t get you employee of the month you know.

Enjoyed that. Good to see what some of the midfield runners can actually do when handed the chance to run at the front. Chuffed to bits for Gasly

Also, Hamilton showed just how far ahead of Bottas he is. From both starts.

Ferrari. Bet Sainz is kicking himself. Danny Ric will have a field day at McLaren next year.

Sad to see the Williams family bowing out. Great memories especially Mansell and Patrese

Vettel to join Racing Point next year, who are to be rebranded as Aston Martin. if they continue to steal the Mercedes car of the previous year then he'll be well in front of the red cars. Not sure how he's replaced Perez instead of Stroll, but hey, that's how it is when your dad owns the team I guess.

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Or the m5 today!

Not seen the pile up yet, will have to have a look later. 

Just had a read. Two HGVs collide, one driver dies, other is arrested. Be interesting to know how they decide that the survivor is at fault and the deceased is the victim. 

27 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Just had a read. Two HGVs collide, one driver dies, other is arrested. Be interesting to know how they decide that the survivor is at fault and the deceased is the victim. 

It was a driver of a car arrested for drink / drug driving wasn’t it 

Hamilton being investigated by the FIA over his T-Shirt

I get his point. I really do. I really do get the whole BLM thing. I really do understand that the way that coppers in the US treat black folk makes it look like Madrid coppers we’re handing out tea and cucumber sandwiches to BWFC fans

But summat just ain’t sitting right with me. Is it weariness at being pounded with the same message? Is it me sat at home wondering what I’m supposed to do about some reckless US coppers shooting dead a black person?

Nobody can take my admiration away about Hamilton by the way. He is fucking immense as a driver. But rules are rules in the sport. I hope he doesn’t get shafted and I hope that he doesn’t kick off. Really want him to beat all the records that are within his grasp

• Site Supporter
16 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

I get his point. I really do. I really do get the whole BLM thing. I really do understand that the way that coppers in the US treat black folk makes it look like Madrid coppers we’re handing out tea and cucumber sandwiches to BWFC fans

But summat just ain’t sitting right with me. Is it weariness at being pounded with the same message? Is it me sat at home wondering what I’m supposed to do about some reckless US coppers shooting dead a black person?

Nobody can take my admiration away about Hamilton by the way. He is fucking immense as a driver. But rules are rules in the sport. I hope he doesn’t get shafted and I hope that he doesn’t kick off. Really want him to beat all the records that are within his grasp

BLM would soon smash his yacht up. 

On 14/09/2020 at 21:18, MancWanderer said:

.......you missed out 'Not'