Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

F1 is back

MancWanderer

Only just watched it. Ferrari are one massive clusterfuck

A breeze for Hamilton. Red Bull not on it all. Loving McLaren and Force India this year

Got a strange feeling with the fucked up season that it is that Bottas may start to win a few and pull ahead of Hamilton. Could be interesting then to see how it plays out with Hamilton going for various records 

The highlight of the F1 week was Bernie's appearance on Philip Schofield's show

"I've never met a black person I didn't like and lookng after babies is what wives are for"

Bernie is  more entertaining these days than Holly and Gino making up boring innuendos about his sausage, or watching Hamilton drive the fastest car round in first place

Love Lewis Hamilton in the car, always want him to win. He's just so fucking good at what he does and great to see a brit being the best of his generation, arguably ever. I don't see how people don't want one of their own to be a winner, but that's a recurring theme with British sports people, I suppose. Out of the car however he just comes across a bit of a tit. I'm not talking about his current racism stance neither, fair play to him if he thinks he can try and make some changes for the better. In the car though, want him to win all day long. 

2 hours ago, boogs said:

Yes that would be great to see. They always used to bang on about how Alonso could drag time out of a car that wasn't in it. I'll bet Hamilton could even more so. 

Yeah definitely. i have really got back into it over the last few years. The scraps in the middle are making it more interesting 

55 minutes ago, Big E said:

Yeah definitely. i have really got back into it over the last few years. The scraps in the middle are making it more interesting 

There's a group on Reddit where they pretend the top three teams don't exist. It leads to a fantastic championship that no-one can predict:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Formula1Point5/

Ah, I thought I was making a clever!! (as a French man once said to me when he called me a fat bastard) 

In truth, I was just looking to poke fun at Ferrari. I always enjoy seeing them sneaky cheats in a pickle. 

I’ve loads of f1 team clobber. T shirts , polos, zip up tops, caps alsorts. Get it all free from work. Quality gear and would wear it more but feel like a bit of a twat. 

im hoping to get to the F1 factory Once this virus thing fucks off. 

22 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I’ve loads of f1 team clobber. T shirts , polos, zip up tops, caps alsorts. Get it all free from work. Quality gear and would wear it more but feel like a bit of a twat. 

im hoping to get to the F1 factory Once this virus thing fucks off. 

Not sure if you mean from a particular team or not but I was looking at the Mclaren hoodie Carlos Sainz was wearing in his interviews and thought they look pretty smart, and I bet they're good quality clobber as well. I've just had a look, at a hundred notes they better bloody had be good quality. 

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

The Mercedes clothing is top notch.

Depends whether you want to be a walking advert for motor oil and hedge fund managers really.

That's what I like about the Mclaren tops I'm talking about, it's obviously got sponsors names on but they're pretty subtle. Not into them plastered on in massive lettering.

18 minutes ago, boogs said:

Not sure if you mean from a particular team or not but I was looking at the Mclaren hoodie Carlos Sainz was wearing in his interviews and thought they look pretty smart, and I bet they're good quality clobber as well. I've just had a look, at a hundred notes they better bloody had be good quality. 

Yeah Just one team pal  though these are a bit heavy on the sponsors adverts but still look pretty cool  and you don’t see many about at all which is a double bonus 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yeah Just one team pal  though these are a bit heavy on the sponsors adverts but still look pretty cool  and you don’t see many about at all which is a double bonus 

Are we talking about the red team, that I called sneaky cheats further up this page? 

3 minutes ago, boogs said:

Are we talking about the red team, that I called sneaky cheats further up this page? 

No mate. Think sausages, beer and gas chambers 

sounds like a weekend at Blackpool pride or summat that come to think of it