Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cricket World Cup 2019

Smiley

Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

Mad. Thought Archer’s arse had gone after bowling wide on the first ball, I know mine had!

He bowled a cracking first delivery - bang on the line after the batsman had come a long way across. Unfortunately the Dharmasana Review System does not extend to wides!

4 minutes ago, maaarsh said:

He bowled a cracking first delivery - bang on the line after the batsman had come a long way across. Unfortunately the Dharmasana Review System does not extend to wides!

Could have easily gone to his head though. To bowl second up in a super over must be an insane amount of pressure. 

1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Could have easily gone to his head though. To bowl second up in a super over must be an insane amount of pressure. 

Aye, after going for a 6s and when it looked like we couldn't stop a hard run 2, to get a couple of singles off the last 2 balls was a cracking performance

10 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I agree. I thought it was over when Neesham hit that six but to then bowl the rest of the over without conceding a boundary, with so much at stake, was a brilliant effort. Particularly that final delivery.