Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Snowflakes win again

MickyD

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Carlos said:

Didn't have you down as part of the KKK brigade Michael.

1 hour ago, DirtySanchez said:

So without knowing what he said you arrive at the snowflakes win again conclusion? 

No,  without knowing what was actually said but with the benefit of seeing the FA charge didn't include anything about racism i assumed it probably wasn't racism. If that causes anyone to believe my accusation of snowflake mentality was actually latent racism by myself then you really have no clue.

If the accusation is of racism rather than hurtful and/or abusive words then the FA got the charge wrong,  not me.

Edited by MickyD

36 minutes ago, MickyD said:

No,  without knowing what was actually said but with the benefit of seeing the FA charge didn't include anything about racism i assumed it probably wasn't racism. If that causes anyone to believe my accusation of snowflake mentality was actually latent racism by myself then you really have no clue.

If the accusation is of racism rather than hurtful and/or abusive words then the FA got the charge wrong,  not me.

Micky....do you mind re taking my place as the WWW ? (Wanderersways Wacist) :D

Im feeling a tad redundant now.

For the record, Beardsley actually called the players ‘good looking bastards’......not hard to imagine with his drop dead good looks.

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

You started a thread saying the snowflakes have won 

In the same thread you said you didn't know what he said 

No links to the fa or whatever 

And I never accused you of latent racism 

Don't get all this 'snowflakes' stuff. Folk should be accountable for their actions. Surely it's more mard whining it's not fair when someone's held to account?

Folk don't generally fart around trumping up charges for shits and giggles.

p.s. Do I win anything for getting fart, trump and shit in the same sentence?

4 hours ago, wakey said:

Don't get all this 'snowflakes' stuff. Folk should be accountable for their actions. Surely it's more mard whining it's not fair when someone's held to account?

Folk don't generally fart around trumping up charges for shits and giggles.

p.s. Do I win anything for getting fart, trump and shit in the same sentence?

Folk who go around calling other people 'snowflakes' tend to be the biggest whiny cunts about. 

• Site Supporter
55 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Folk who go around calling other people 'snowflakes' tend to be the biggest whiny cunts about. 

Or have seen enough of life to see that today's kids really are mollycoddled. 

When Beardsley played for us someone I know worked at the club .One match day PB got in the lift my mate asked politely 'are you playing today Peter?' The response was angry tirade of abuse ending with ...'that Todd is a f*****g c**t"

My mate thought he was a nice guy until he met him.

2 hours ago, Take Hunt Off said:

When Beardsley played for us someone I know worked at the club .One match day PB got in the lift my mate asked politely 'are you playing today Peter?' The response was angry tirade of abuse ending with ...'that Todd is a f*****g c**t"

My mate thought he was a nice guy until he met him.

If Beardsley had just simply said "No pal, not playing today"

your mate who worked at the club wouldn't have had his story to dine out on for the last 20 years.

Edited by Burndens Bogs