Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Derby County away

burnden

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Much as I sympathise with the players position - the reality is they gave up some weeks ago. They had a choice to make - and they chose to give up. Wages or no wages - that's inexcusable.

See I think they’re doing more than expected simply by turning up.

if I hadn’t been paid, I’d give up too. Doesn’t matter what your wage is, you live accordingly and it’s fucking criminal that there’s still no assurance they’ll get their money

its a short career being a footballer, every penny counts.

for me, they’re at least turning up. This is not their fault.

So we've equalled the  club record of 26 league defeats in a  season with 4 matches left, i'm sure the Ken regime can set a very high bar with Villa and Forest to come! After the Nottm Forest home defeat Ken said he would do everything in his power to improve results with immediate effect.The only thing he seems to have done is not pay the players, for future generations this isn't a good motivational tool!

16 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Someone put us out of our misery. 

How the fuck we're not bottom yet is beyond me. 

Rotherham and Millwall coming back to draw is bad news for Wigan too. Could be bringing them down with us with any luck! 

It will be easier for us in the 3rd Div if Rotherham are there rather than bigger spenders Wigan.Not that i've got much appetite for promotion back to this league under Ken