Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton v Ipswich

Biggish Dave

On 07/04/2019 at 07:37, Leyther_Matt said:

Nah, he can join the rest of them after literally running the ball off the pitch yesterday. 

Noone has been utter shite all season. His only contribution is to cut inside and run straight into a defender. Every fucking time! 

The fact Buckley is his only realistic rival shows how shit the players at our disposal are. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • Site Supporter
12 hours ago, fatolive said:

Sure the ref pointed at his watch when he gave it.

i saw that only beacause it was the least celebrated goal I’ve ever witnessed 

I was already in my car by that time and BBC Radio Manchester didn't know if he'd signalled a goal or not. One of the presenters then said that goal-line tech was installed at UofB Stadium and he was signalling that the wrist alarm had signalled that the ball had crossed the line.

2 hours ago, MickyD said:

I was already in my car by that time and BBC Radio Manchester didn't know if he'd signalled a goal or not. One of the presenters then said that goal-line tech was installed at UofB Stadium and he was signalling that the wrist alarm had signalled that the ball had crossed the line.

Every days a school day!

Suppose from our point of view it wont have been much assistance to us this season - whereas if it was in use when we played Everton the last  odd years could have panned out differently

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Every days a school day!

Suppose from our point of view it wont have been much assistance to us this season - whereas if it was in use when we played Everton the last  odd years could have panned out differently

They discussed it at length because, at first, they thought he'd disallowed the goal for hand-ball, which may also be indicated by tapping his arm.