Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn Away

matty2094

1 hour ago, ROVERS F.C. said:

Think it will be a belting game tbh...lots of banter flowing between the fans but I think the majority of ours will be respectful to your awful plight.

Have you sold many?

3-0

We've sold fuck all, we have a shit owner who doesn't pay the bills and a shit manager who plays shit football plus a team that's not been paid and can't be arsed. A good reason for not bothering I think, a lot of your support apparently don't go any more because of the venkys, even though they have bankrolled the club to the tune of 120 million. A shit excuse. Enjoy the banter with the few who can be bothered going, have a wonderful day. 5-0 to you. 

25 minutes ago, darrener said:

We've sold fuck all, we have a shit owner who doesn't pay the bills and a shit manager who plays shit football plus a team that's not been paid and can't be arsed. A good reason for not bothering I think, a lot of your support apparently don't go any more because of the venkys, even though they have bankrolled the club to the tune of 120 million. A shit excuse. Enjoy the banter with the few who can be bothered going, have a wonderful day. 5-0 to you. 

Believe it or not their expenditure at Ewood totals somewhere in the region of £250 MILLION since they took control.....all for the princely return of relegation to Div1.

Total and utter financial fuckwits....every bit as Clueless and misguided as your man now but just with a bit more coin.

Let's get it straight...our fans owe them sweet FA for their negligence.

P.S.

Whoever keeps changing my Avatar to that God awful Bolton abomination...behave!

Edited by ROVERS F.C.

9 minutes ago, ROVERS F.C. said:

Believe it or not their expenditure at Ewood totals somewhere in the region of £250 MILLION since they took control.....all for the princely return of relegation to Div1.

Total and utter financial fuckwits....every bit as Clueless and misguided as your man now but just with a bit more coin.

P.S.

When Venky's have had enough boy will you lot be in shit street......

Now fuck off & do some banjo practise.

1 hour ago, ROVERS F.C. said:

P.S.

For financial fuckwits they are a very rich family, maybe most of your support is still living in 1995. Please jog on I don't think anyone on here is interested in what you think 🖕

3 hours ago, darrener said:

For financial fuckwits they are a very rich family, maybe most of your support is still living in 1995. Please jog on I don't think anyone on here is interested in what you think 🖕

All of Blackburn is still in 1995.

On 16/04/2019 at 15:44, ROVERS F.C. said:

P.S.

He's from Atherton

• Site Supporter
On 16/04/2019 at 15:44, ROVERS F.C. said:

P.S.

I reckon you should be careful what you wish for. Sean Dyche would look good.

19 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Yeh, i'd consider it if they paid me £30.

Got my daughters tickets this morning + they said they'd sold around 700 - possibly the  lowest following we've ever taken to Deadwood?

Possibly yes 

the diouf penalty game was probably one of the lowest turn outs I’ve seen 

pay on door with nice weather will put more on the gate, could be around 1500

15 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Lowest turnout I've seen was that game when it was snowing about 10 years ago. KO 12 noon on a Sunday. We lost heavily & I couldn't see the opposite end the weather was that bad. I reckon we took 1000, couldn't fill top tier. 

Aye forgot about that 

was on Sky I think