Boro

darrener

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Aye 

Oz should be on the pitch / shop window so we can try and off load him 

I bet he’s on decent wages for us, we won’t be able to afford him in League 1 

Daft signing by Ken given Parky’s preferred style 

In terms of inflating transfer value it's probably best he doesn't play right now and instead just send potential suitors his league one goals compilation video off YouTube

Its not just Anderson; Parkinson has brought all this fucking dross in and his tactics have been awful since he came here; how he can turn up game after game as manager is beyond belief. 

Got in from work late and missed the first goal but the marking on the second was school boy stuck - Polish lad is absolutely useless

after 41 years as a supporter, this is breaking my heart

ive never known such desperate times,even when we had the Normid fiasco, our players played for the club

this lot are a disgrace to the name of BWFC 

Every Wanderer who put on the shirt will be ashamed of this shower 

2 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Its not just Anderson; Parkinson has brought all this fucking dross in and his tactics have been awful since he came here; how he can turn up game after game as manager is beyond belief. 

Got in from work late and missed the first goal but the marking on the second was school boy stuck - Polish lad is absolutely useless

Been schoolboy errors most of the season 

2 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Polish lad is being used as a winger? With wilson full.back. i cant wotk it out either

Feels like the end tonight in stadium. Anyway phones dying and so is my club. Thanks ken gor all your sacrifices financial and perfonal x

1 minute ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

In fairness to Parky, I can’t see him spending big chunks of his budget on players like Oz, doesn’t fit his style 

Time and again we have brought players in  like him (Clough last season, ALF etc) who haven’t featured anywhere near enough because of the way we set up 

Crininal waste of money when we are so skint, piss poor 

Alternativley, sack Parky and get a manager in who plays a different style 

Eother way, it’s on KA 

• Site Supporter

I'd get them all in one by one tomorrow and ask them if they want to play for our club.

If they dont fine.  Summer holiday starts here, clear your shit out.

He seems to be continually picking players who dont look like they give a flying shit about pulling on our shirt.  I'd rather watch the U23's than some of the lazy useless cunts we have meandering round the pitch without a care in the world!

• Site Supporter

I couldn’t even bring myself to watch red button tonight, seems I’ve made the right decision.

These are the most spineless bunch of pussies we’ve had at the club. Going to take some turnaround to get this club back on it’s feet

The tarts are going to get paid for tonight, be it wherever the money comes from, they will get paid.  To treat our lads and lasses in the stands to this gutless shite two matches on the trot is inexcusable.  Complete clear out please, all the shitting lot of them, theyre insulting the loyalty of the fans.  Barstewards :(

23 minutes ago, medwaywhite said:

I just want the season to end and hope we have a club for next season never felt more depressed as I do now . 64 yrs since my first match .never felt as bad as I do tonight 

Ditto

64,years , that’s amazing 

living with that and Bwfc 

jeez man , you deserve a gold clock and less misery than what we have now

these young uns have no idea what we’ve been through and what we have to be proud of 

onwards and upwards

sleep tight , take care 

and hope for better days