Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Players you had an irrational hatred for

Boothy

17 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Beckam .....squeaky voiced overated cunt.

I thought he was absolutely brilliant and underrated to be honest!

Jesse Lingard for me, appreciate he's good and will be an important player for England. I just don't get his bantz.

6 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I thought he was absolutely brilliant and underrated to be honest!

Jesse Lingard for me, appreciate he's good and will be an important player for England. I just don't get his bantz.

Lingard annoys me as well - he's constantly up for bantz for some strange reason. He's a good player though.

I also thought that Beckham was vastly underrated.....you still get people claiming he was shit........well he must have been very lucky, with him being the first English player to win league titles in four different countries, first English player to score at 3 World Cups and the first British player to play in 100 Champions League games......as well as get over 100 England Caps. Those who claim he's overrated, generally don't understand football.

3 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Lingard annoys me as well - he's constantly up for bantz for some strange reason. He's a good player though.

I also thought that Beckham was vastly underrated.....you still get people claiming he was shit........well he must have been very lucky, with him being the first English player to win league titles in four different countries, first English player to score at 3 World Cups and the first British player to play in 100 Champions League games......as well as get over 100 England Caps. Those who claim he's overrated, generally don't understand football.

Still shit & still overrated .....we agree to differ.

Some of these listed I really enjoy watching. 

Pogba and lingard despite being dirty fucking Reds look like they bloody love playing football and I like that. 

Scott Brown is a shithouse without compare and the kind of player you'd love at your club. Watching him in the old firm Derby playing the rangers players like a fiddle was highly entertaining and I can't stand either of the teams. 

One I can't stand over the years are Stephen Hunt and just by association his brother Noel. 

Arjen Robben the mard twat

Jan Arge Fjortoff (?) hated that cunt

never liked the look of Mike Hooper or Bobby Mimms

Nicky Tanner once blanked me for an autograph

Paul Robinson for stealing a living (most bang average, yet assumedly 'solid' pro

Zat Knight must have faced more vitriol than any other player that I've seen