Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Forest away

radcliffe white

21 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

11 mate you waiting at station 

Yeah will be around there I'll meet up with you at top of street outside station may as well go canalside pubs. Bringing flag, seems appropriate haha

6 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

had enough of fans being divided at away games this season, pointless giving the players any shit 

be emotional enough tomorrow 

yeah ive not been away this season and hoping theres a unity in the away end tomorrow......................... we're in this together whatever the outcome

lights out for this mon early start tomorrow 

I’ve been following this wonderful football club for about 55 years and I can say that this is by far the strangest pre match experience and feeling that I’ve ever known...train is full of oblivious Baggies who don’t see my pain talking about something called the play offs.....God knows what the moods going to be like in our end?! 😓

• Site Supporter

I’ve thought about this for 2 weeks and been genuinely torn.

They could have made themselves a group of lads that would always be considered onside with the fans.

They could have said “we’re not being paid , but we know we will be, so we’re going to play and uphold the name of this famous club for its loyal fans”

They didn’t.

They aren’t good enough really, not their fault, that.  they’re at a club under a cloud and being badly managed. All that would have been overlooked if they’d just played and stuck it out for 2 more weeks.

I have sympathy with the staff, not the players.

Therefore, They can all fuck off.

10 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ve thought about this for 2 weeks and been genuinely torn.

They could have made themselves a group of lads that would always be considered onside with the fans.

They could have said “we’re not being paid , but we know we will be, so we’re going to play and uphold the name of this famous club for its loyal fans”

They didn’t.

They aren’t good enough really, not their fault, that.  they’re at a club under a cloud and being badly managed. All that would have been overlooked if they’d just played and stuck it out for 2 more weeks.

I have sympathy with the staff, not the players.

Therefore, They can all fuck off.

Absolutely bang on the money