Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
radcliffewhite1

Forest away

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

Any player that’s not turned out today out of choice can get fucked

Utter shithouses

Glad they won’t wear our club badge again

 

 

Worst thought is they could have instigated the strike, dragging others and the club down with them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

forrest were probably one eye on the beach but we moved it about a bit yesterday and was sort of happy after some of the shite i've seen this year

no. 36 or similar number for us looked okay whoever he was

There were some very sound forrest fans pre match who made us welcome in one of their boozers

Edited by itdiddidit?
spelling mistakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conceded a rubbish goal but the performance of the kids cheered me right up. Could have got battered but we didn't. Nowhere near as bad as I expected,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Positive to hear the kids looked decent, but (and making a lot of assumptions here), does anyone think they'll be used more often in League 1? 

We won't have a pot to piss in, playing against weaker opposition, so it would surely make sense to look within, especially if the youth setup is the one half-decent thing we have going for us. Surely, if he's still here (and the club is too, of course), Parkinson would be obliged to actually develop the youth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TM Trotter said:

Positive to hear the kids looked decent, but (and making a lot of assumptions here), does anyone think they'll be used more often in League 1? 

We won't have a pot to piss in, playing against weaker opposition, so it would surely make sense to look within, especially if the youth setup is the one half-decent thing we have going for us. Surely, if he's still here (and the club is too, of course), Parkinson would be obliged to actually develop the youth?

Parky can’t be here his record makes his position untenable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched on ifollow, i,m sure I saw the players get  applauded off the pitch. The same players that refused to play a game ensuring we get a big points penalty next season. Can someone who went explain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wheater, Beevers, Lowe and Murphy were injured but there were others who refused to play either because they weren't insured or are moving on so up stepped the the likes of Brockbank, Earing and Darcy to fill the gaps which showed real commitment to the club,,

Looks like Luca Connell was one of the abstainers so may well be on his way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they're not insured I don't blame them for not playing. They've  hardly been treated great this year and it's not worth risking your livelihood. Especially if they've got wife and kids. Im more pissed off with the likes of Andrews or Mears who stole a living.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ghana White said:

If they're not insured I don't blame them for not playing. They've  hardly been treated great this year and it's not worth risking your livelihood. Especially if they've got wife and kids. Im more pissed off with the likes of Andrews or Mears who stole a living.

I wonder what Hull fans think of Jimmy Bullard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parky mentions 4 injured and then bare bones so have to assume any others refused to play. 

Vela leaving is fair enough he never even makes the squad which given how shit we have been is surprising. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'm certainly rough as old boots today. Good to see some off here again though, same again in August. Hopefully!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers for the thoughts gents. Thought there was going to be a get together after 26 years. Who fancies a trip to Fylde or Salford?

Really hope you can find an owner with a bit of integrity and dosh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At what point during the closed season do we get to guess that Parky is here to stay? Would his demise add to the debt currently crippling the club? Would the lack of Season Ticket Sales caused by his retention outweigh the cost to fuck him off down the street? 

For answers to these and many more questions, tune in next week.

image.jpeg.019f2a8ee341ca99540040160d90c17f.jpeg

EDIT = Anyone under about 35, ask an old fucker.

Edited by MickyD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MickyD said:

At what point during the closed season do we get to guess that Parky is here to stay? Would his demise add to the debt currently crippling the club? Would the lack of Season Ticket Sales caused by his retention outweigh the cost to fuck him off down the street? 

For answers to these and many more questions, tune in next week.

image.jpeg.019f2a8ee341ca99540040160d90c17f.jpeg

EDIT = Anyone under about 35, ask an old fucker.

45 Micky 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

578 away fans 

Hardcore and Fat Frank 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MickyD said:

At what point during the closed season do we get to guess that Parky is here to stay? Would his demise add to the debt currently crippling the club? Would the lack of Season Ticket Sales caused by his retention outweigh the cost to fuck him off down the street? 

For answers to these and many more questions, tune in next week.

image.jpeg.019f2a8ee341ca99540040160d90c17f.jpeg

EDIT = Anyone under about 35, ask an old fucker.

I’m 40 and no idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Aye 

still be there come August with -30 

It don't bear thinking about, hanging over us though, it will be minus points of some level.  -30 gives us fuck all chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Casino said:

It won't be 30

I thinking 15/18

it's discretionary. I have a suspicion there'll be leniency from EFL, but it'll all be dependent on who ends up buying us. The EFL won't want to put off credible buyers with a hefty potential points deduction for fear of ending up with Ken Mk2 or another crackpot like Bassini and find themselves in the same place in a year or two.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually enjoyed it yesterday and it was good to catch up with a few off here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Casino said:

It won't be 30

I thinking 15/18

I’m thinking 12 just for admin alone 

it will be a severe penalty for sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.