Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Happy Wanderer

Wanderers 0-1 Brentford

missed 7 home games this season, but not via boycott or anything, but got nothing else to do this weekend (that I want to do)

so yeah, why not, this could be the modern day Darlington, so want to say "I was there" in 20 or 30 years time

I'll be going, won't be great. Last time we'll see most of 'players' at a home game, out with a whimper. 1-3

Totally forgot we had a home game left. Another 2-1 loss for me with us scoring in front of an empty stadium on 85 mins

Last home game of the season, so damn right. Lets go out with a bang FFS.

Would rather smear my own eyes with cat shit. 

Aye might as well , looking forward to close season though.

I must be insane, but just bought two corporate tickets, maybe I can see us win one at home

Posted (edited)

I’m seriously thinking of not going I can take losing I cannot accept pro players strolling around the pitch. If it’s nice day think I’m out.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

If it all goes to shit this could be our last home game under this entity, we should all be there,

41 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m seriously thinking of not going I can take losing I cannot accept pro players strolling around the pitch. If it’s nice day think I’m out.

..... and there in a nutshell is why Parky has to go. When fans as passionate as Mounts can't face going to the last home game of the season then it's time to get rid. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

..... and there in a nutshell is why Parky has to go. When fans as passionate as Mounts can't face going to the last home game of the season then it's time to get rid. 

I’ll probably be there.... just throwing my toys out of the pram. 😂

I agree Parky should go though. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ll probably be there.... just throwing my toys out of the pram. 😂

I dare you to stay sober & watch it 😁

Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I dare you to stay sober & watch it 😁

I usually have 1 before and 1 after these days so sober most games.  The players strolling is annoying but watching PP doing fuck all about it is beginning to really grate with me, even if him shouting and screaming achieved nowt I’d still prefer him to do that. 

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I usually have 1 before and 1 after these days so sober most games.  The players strolling is annoying but watching PP doing fuck all about it is beginning to really grate with me, even if him shouting and screaming achieved nowt I’d still prefer him to do that. 

I think it's the shoulders hunched, hands in pockets, chastised schoolboy stance that does it for me. 

Though I liked the way he sent the players to applaud the fans at Blackburn... They were a bit bemused as most of them hadn't been in that half of the pitch for 45 minutes 😊

Just now, embankment said:

Lap of honour will be interesting .

So will the 2018/19 goals compilation. 

On Saturday the AHM are having a big drink of appreciation for everything our hero's have done for us this season. We might even go to the match.

Probably in. Chance to say thanks to a couple and fuck off to the rest. They may have given up weeks ago. We haven’t 

In. Tickets, hotel, night out in Horwich after. Football’s the least important bit of the day