Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dogging in Bolton

Freddie Hill

1 hour ago, Dimron said:

You can check here, I found one of our clients out on this site

https://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/

I’ve heard that the problem with these swinging sites is that is usually fat ugly birds up for grabs who lord it like they’re some sort of page 3 model princesses. 

Think of that monster in Farnworth with the xhamster profile and worm husband and you get the idea. 

Apps such as Tinder, PoF, bumble and badoo are apparently the way forward.  Pretend it’s a relationship you are looking for, promise them the earth, fuck em and leave.

1 hour ago, Morizio said:

I’ve heard that the problem with these swinging sites is that is usually fat ugly birds up for grabs who lord it like they’re some sort of page 3 model princesses. 

Think of that monster in Farnworth with the xhamster profile and worm husband and you get the idea. 

Apps such as Tinder, PoF, bumble and badoo are apparently the way forward.  Pretend it’s a relationship you are looking for, promise them the earth, fuck em and leave.

There was a group we called the "Munchies" who used to meet up in the corner of a certain pub on Saturday evening and then do the old switcha-rama.

One of the lads clocked a surveyor we knew amongst them, didn't take us much detective work to find his profile... gave us a good laugh