Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dogging in Bolton

Freddie Hill

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Took the dog for a walk early morning probably 6am drive past Rivvy and Blackrod School then past the barn, past the tea rooms up that road parked up, took the dog up to China gardens and the pigeon tower and back again. 

Got back and there was another car steamed windows, dog started barking at the car, I could then hear them trying to start the engine and it wouldn’t turn over. Guy got out and asked if I had any jump leads. I did so I gave him a lift, lass rolls down the window and says she’s so embarrassed. I think there was another lass in the back!

Rita Sue and Bob 2019

Then the chap says to me he’s seen me at the wanderers games

So which one of you lot was it, because you owe me a pint you mucky bastards 😂

Firstly wasn’t me!!

secondly I caught someone shagging up that neck of the woods many a moon ago. Car steamed up suspension going the lot

lads egged me on to get out and bang on window. I got as far as the window and saw my old mans face. Haunted me ever since even to this day 

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Firstly wasn’t me!!

secondly I caught someone shagging up that neck of the woods many a moon ago. Car steamed up suspension going the lot

lads egged me on to get out and bang on window. I got as far as the window and saw my old mans face. Haunted me ever since even to this day 

HBWHT? 

13 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

No even a handful. And battered as well. No idea what he was thinking 

Beauty is only a lightswitch away, I'm pretty sure it would of been dark in the jam jar.   I reckon Gonzo or his deviant mates would of put the hazards on and full beam to attract attention, best waxed car on the Fylde.  

1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Beauty is only a lightswitch away, I'm pretty sure it would of been dark in the jam jar.   I reckon Gonzo or his deviant mates would of put the hazards on and full beam to attract attention, best waxed car on the Fylde.  

See when you talk about a jam jar. This particular beastly woman conjures up an image of a jam jar with bread crumbs of burnt toast and bits of butter and just general shite in it. It would’ve been certainly no honey pot with a face like that trust me 

• 5 months later...
On 18/08/2019 at 20:45, radcliffewhite1 said:

Watched a documentary on dogging not long back quite good actually 

this guy took his Mrs out in his estate car and she sat there legs open while random guys wearing pigs/dog masks proceeded to bang her, he got off on it 

Remember watching that - my god it was very strange all that mask lark