Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Do You Support the Players Strike? Yes/No

Ruba Mustafa

11 minutes ago, Campos_Wig said:

Wheater is attempting to justify his actions on Instagram just now

I really thought if one player could have knocked this nonsense on the head it would have been him.

No player is bigger than the club if they don't want to play, knowing they will get paid at some point, they can fuck right off

• Site Supporter

i went to the ground today at 2pm , the place was dead, the players can fuck off, i spoke to someone who said the game would be played on wednesday . there were people trying to get there money back.

16 lads from scotland on a stag do 

3 blokes from spain

and  an expat from chile.

davis, gartside ,anderson and basinie  FUCK YOU

2 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

i went to the ground today at 2pm , the place was dead, the players can fuck off, i spoke to someone who said the game would be played on wednesday . there were people trying to get there money back.

16 lads from scotland on a stag do 

3 blokes from spain

and  an expat from chile.

davis, gartside ,anderson and basinie  FUCK YOU

Davis? You mean Eddie Davies?

Without him none of our glory years in the Prem + our 2 stints in Europe would have been possible,No Anelka,no Okocha,no Djorkaeff etc etc.

Put yer rod away.

• Site Supporter

why did he allow the miss spending ?

we had toxic debt , so no one would buy us.

he did not lose £180m , you cannot say transfer fee's and wages player write downs,  are a loss against him. he sanctioned them.

i also blame the 1000's of "fans " who have given up on our club.

portsmouth , we are not

33 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

why did he allow the miss spending ?

we had toxic debt , so no one would buy us.

he did not lose £180m , you cannot say transfer fee's and wages player write downs,  are a loss against him. he sanctioned them.

i also blame the 1000's of "fans " who have given up on our club.

portsmouth , we are not

Pap on about miss spending all you like, but without ED we wouldn't have spent 11 consecutive years in the Premier League, 2 stints in Europe, 3 top 8 finishes in the PL,  or enjoyed watching a host of top quality players.

Shite managers post Allardyce were responsible for jizzing most of the money away.

Eddie supplied the money, but when he finally pulled the plug - it was all over, now we're dealing with the shitstorm.

Thousands have given up on our club because we play shit football.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

8 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

So, if the game does go on on Wednesday do we go to support the players we have almost unanimously told to fuck off, go but say nowt, or not go?

No, by the way.

I can be parking up on the retail park within 15 minutes of leaving home so I’m going to wait until the teamsheet comes out. If the U18s are playing then I’ll go along to support them. If it’s the striking shysters then I won’t be bothering. 

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

So, if the game does go on on Wednesday do we go to support the players we have almost unanimously told to fuck off, go but say nowt, or not go?

No, by the way.

13 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I can be parking up on the retail park within 15 minutes of leaving home so I’m going to wait until the teamsheet comes out. If the U18s are playing then I’ll go along to support them. If it’s the striking shysters then I won’t be bothering. 

Third is where I'm at. If he's playing the juniors then it should be a full house

20 hours ago, rochdale white said:

No issues with Pav doing this. He’ll get another club no issue and doesn’t burden us with a wage over summer by exercising his right to leave. Good luck to him.

He’s a cunt in a sea of cunts. After early promise he’s been stealing a living for the last 6 months. Fuck off Pav you gobshite.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

My 6 year old is just getting into football. Next Saturday at Forest was going to be his first Bolton match. I’m not taking him now. I’d say that the players have swiftly taken away any chance of him becoming a Bolton fan any time soon. So in short they can all fuck right off.

If i was you i would take him on Sunday.

More chance of him seeing a match.

3 hours ago, wiggy said:

My 6 year old is just getting into football. Next Saturday at Forest was going to be his first Bolton match. I’m not taking him now. I’d say that the players have swiftly taken away any chance of him becoming a Bolton fan any time soon. So in short they can all fuck right off.

Edited by embankment