Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Games off.

Mounts Kipper

Genuinely feels like the end doesn’t need it folk ?

Gutted for you fine people who follow our bag of shite religiously week in week in, and from every country of the country and beyond.

What the fuck are people in Bolton going to do now ?

Thus is actually a tragedy on a national scale. One of England’s biggest towns going to the wall and having no football club, it’s beyond words.

All we’ve got now is memories...memories of the tannery smells, tobacco smells, epic nights at Burnden, bogs that stunk of piss to high heaven..but they were our bogs.

Unforgetable games at Burnden, friendships forged forever, countless thousands of pounds spent watching The Whites.

Really feel it for you guys.

Praying we have a saviour waiting in the wings x

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Genuinely feels like the end doesn’t need it folk ?

Gutted for you fine people who follow our bag of shite religiously week in week in, and from every country of the country and beyond.

What the fuck are people in Bolton going to do now ?

Thus is actually a tragedy on a national scale. One of England’s biggest towns going to the wall and having no football club, it’s beyond words.

All we’ve got now is memories...memories of the tannery smells, tobacco smells, epic nights at Burnden, bogs that stunk of piss to high heaven..but they were our bogs.

Unforgetable games at Burnden, friendships forged forever, countless thousands of pounds spent watching The Whites.

Really feel it for you guys.

Praying we have a saviour waiting in the wings x

People in Bolton will carry on doing exactly what they’re doing now. Sitting in the pub watching the telly rather than getting off their arse and supporting their local club. Half the reason why we’re in such a mess. 

Just now, Biganddaft said:

I apologise to everyone on here especially micky I made a fool of myself I have been a season ticket holder since the early seventies and tonight's news broke me but its no excuse for the way I a poke to micky ease understand and forgive me

Whatever miracle concoction you’ve just used to sober up, bottle it, sell it for millions and buy BWFC please 🙏

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Biganddaft said:

I apologise to everyone on here especially micky I made a fool of myself I have been a season ticket holder since the early seventies and tonight's news broke me but its no excuse for the way I a poke to micky ease understand and forgive me

Bit gay

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

I think there must be something up with me that I'm not reacting in a similar way given today's news. I get that you're pissed off. Apology accepted.

2 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

Highlight of a terrible evening, you do live up to your username though. No one can say you don't have passion for this club though. A true wanderer 👍

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

I think there must be something up with me that I'm not reacting in a similar way given today's news. I get that you're pissed off. Apology accepted.

Yeah, nothing surprises me anymore about us, that’s where I’m at. No anger, just an acceptance of the unexpected .

Clear out the shit owner, clear out the players who don’t give a fuck, probably get a points deduction for next season, then hopefully start building up again.

It will get worse before it gets better. But we’ll keep going, even if it’s the hardy few thousand.

13 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

Hang on pal...

You want to “poke” Micky D ?

You’re a braver man than me...I wouldn’t touch him with yours :D

Chin up mate, ...out of the darkness comes a beautiful light x