Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton council goes Conservative

Moon boy

Other bastards - flytipping shit like old furniture etc. is a cunt's trick but there's a special place in hell for cunts who flytip binbags of general refuse - food waste, shitty nappies etc.

You see them piled up and ripped open,shit strewn everywhere and think "what kind of cunt thinks that's acceptable?"

I'd chemically castrate them and make them sign on the sex offenders' register.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Other bastards - flytipping shit like old furniture etc. is a cunt's trick but there's a special place in hell for cunts who flytip binbags of general refuse - food waste, shitty nappies etc.

You see them piled up and ripped open,shit strewn everywhere and think "what kind of cunt thinks that's acceptable?"

I'd chemically castrate them and make them sign on the sex offenders' register.

Regular occurrence on new house farm playing fields.

I did once pick some litter up and gave it back to two youths and told them to take it home. Walked away and turned round to see one off them pointing a gun at me!

Cunt.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

You should've took it from him, stuck it up his ass and pu!led the fuckin' trigger 'til it went 'click'...

Nah, a replica/BB gun or airpistol surely.

It's rough-ish round there but it's hardly Gooch Close.

A BB type gun. I did take it off him, with a polite request.

I was working as a volunteer ranger at the time, and was near nob end. Unfortunately I followed my training and gave it back to him, when I should really have thrown in 30 feet down the banking into the Croal.

4 hours ago, Moon boy said:

I do, I sometimes have to work in these properties 

I don’t know what they’ve been through, and in a way that is irrelevant, most of them are lovely people trying to live in peace in a foreign country

The conditions they live  under and the houses/flats they live in are very well appointed with all mod cons, they are well looked after by the Council, in my opinion, to the detriment of Bolton born poor families, this is a Bolton Council policy.

Do we live in a wealthy town?

Local ‘milltowns’ Bolton, Bury Rochdale ect have taken more than the Uk’s Fair share of  asylum seeker/ refugee’s this has been a deliberate Labour Council  policy, is that fair?

Spot on mate.

I’ve  mentioned it before, but Bolton holds roughly a third of the entire nation’s Gateway Scheme.

One working class town hosting around a third of the entire nation’s allocation .....something isn’t right here.

I wonder how many brown envelopes Fat Cliff got as a result of this ?

And this isn’t a racist rant, as I’ve actually met a few of these people who’ve been housed here,and they’re decent folk. Surprisingly, most are Christians from Africa,  they’ve certainly boosted the congregation at the place near Tesco on Bradford St.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Spot on mate.

I’ve  mentioned it before, but Bolton holds roughly a third of the entire nation’s Gateway Scheme.

One working class town hosting around a third of the entire nation’s allocation .....something isn’t right here.

I wonder how many brown envelopes Fat Cliff got as a result of this ?

And this isn’t a racist rant, as I’ve actually met a few of these people who’ve been housed here,and they’re decent folk. Surprisingly, most are Christians from Africa,  they’ve certainly boosted the congregation at the place near Tesco on Bradford St.

Seriously? One town has a third of the entire UK (or Englands) allocation? Surely that can't be right?

• Site Supporter

Going back to the littering issue, I walk a lot in the Bolton countryside and and a few weeks ago (when it was sunny) felt ashamed at the amount of litter I saw. Went and bought a litter picker and spent three days clearing shit up. Must have filled 40 bin bags and just left them on the road next to red bags  that I've noticed get used by either volunteers or people who get paid to collect litter. I think these bags sometimes get ripped open by foxes unfortunately, but I wasn't taking them to the tip in my car. They've all been collected since and I still got to enjoy a walk, but did some good too. Made me feel good to be honest.

As for Cliff Morris, his stain on the local Labour party will take a long time to go.

The fact that Bolton has changed hands to Conservative when the national cons party is an absolute joke just goes to show that more and more people in this town realise that Labour are fucked. 

Voted Horwich independents. Would normally vote blue but knew this was the best route for getting Labour out of power. 

It worked. Let's see what is thrown up at the next GE. 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Going back to the littering issue, I walk a lot in the Bolton countryside and and a few weeks ago (when it was sunny) felt ashamed at the amount of litter I saw. Went and bought a litter picker and spent three days clearing shit up. Must have filled 40 bin bags and just left them on the road next to red bags  that I've noticed get used by either volunteers or people who get paid to collect litter. I think these bags sometimes get ripped open by foxes unfortunately, but I wasn't taking them to the tip in my car. They've all been collected since and I still got to enjoy a walk, but did some good too. Made me feel good to be honest.

As for Cliff Morris, his stain on the local Labour party will take a long time to go.

Top effort.

The bags are left by litter pickers and collected later in the day by cage trucks.

Spent many hours/days/weeks doing it for the council. Amazing just how your wrist and arms ache after a while.

Fortunately, there seems to be a bit of an increase in folk doing this voluntarily, but it's a shame it's so necessary.

There's a wonderful old lady lives a few streets away. She puts bin liners out attached to bollards along the cycle way. Then collects them when full, usually with dog shit bags, then puts them onto a shopping trolley, and wheels them up to the actual litter bin.

Does it in all weathers, and deserves a medal. If anyone deserved an honour for services to society, she does.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

Now then Winchester White, please try and tell me the Labour Council in Bolton haven’t dropped a massive bollock here ...

Even that bushy eyed bandit bastard Andy Burnham raised concerns about it....some must have been hosted in his area for that ponce to raise concerns.

Going off the ones I've encountered, should they stay, the majority will make a valued contribution to our society.

But it is grossly unfair on working class towns to shoulder the majority of responsibility.

It's also unfair on the asylum seekers to be effectively ghettoised in our towns - even, as I mentioned before, most just seem to be glad to be away from the fucked up situations they fled from.

It's refreshing that those who think our resources are stretched directing their ire at the likes of fat cunt Clifford et al though...

6 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Gateway town =success. 

Bull shit. 

How much did we also waste on that hideous Gateway arch near the train station ?

Same time as the unfortunate refugees got shipped into this place ? Very ironic, but I feel it for the poor refugees being housed here.

Edited by miamiwhite

• Site Supporter

Family of Somalians live next to where I work, close to Bolton Town Centre.

Few teething problems when they first came (10 years ago) but can't ask for better neighbours now. There's about 16 living in the house (it's a big house), some have grown up and moved on but seem fully integrated  into our culture. They don't take any shit though and the area is a complete mish mash of nationalities and religions. If you like weed then just come and walk down the street and smell it, police not interested in that these days. 

That Gateway scheme was useful IMO and Bolton will actually benefit from our acceptance of asylum seekers/refugees in future

Edited by Alf Hartigan
missing word

12 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Few teething problems when they first came (10 years ago) but can't ask for better neighbours now. There's about 16 living in the house (it's a big house), some have grown up and moved on but seem fully integrated  into our culture. They don't take any shit though and the area is a complete mish mash of nationalities and religions. If you like weed then just come and walk down the street and smell it, police not interested in that these days. 

That Gateway scheme was useful IMO and Bolton will actually benefit from our acceptance of asylum seekers/refugees in future

Sounds just like my bringing up BX. 

They'll come good one day. I'm excited for it.......

• Members
8 hours ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Congrats on the voluntary clean up mate. With more like you in this regard, we would again have a green and pleasant land rather than a lean and peasant one.

I admire your optimism re Somalians. They must be from good stock. Very different story down here with machete attacks, gang crime etc. WA Police have a separate department just to deal with it.

24 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I admire your optimism re Somalians. They must be from good stock. Very different story down here with machete attacks, gang crime etc. WA Police have a separate department just to deal with it.

I could see you in a WA regional detective series heading up this unit. A bit of a maverick, you wouldn't be afraid to ride your moped above the speed limit, for example if you had to get somewhere quickly. It could be a hybrid between Life on Mars and Quadrophenia. 

• Site Supporter
12 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Now then Winchester White, please try and tell me the Labour Council in Bolton haven’t dropped a massive bollock here ...

Even that bushy eyed bandit bastard Andy Burnham raised concerns about it....some must have been hosted in his area for that ponce to raise concerns.

You won't find me disagreeing with you there Miami, it doesn't make sense to me.