Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jeremy Kyle Show

deane koontz

• Site Supporter

I imagine that "Suspended after guest death" is polite-speak for "Suspended after guest suicide"

The show uses polygraphs, DNA tests, etc. in order to "prove" things like guilt or paternity. Quite often the results, particularly the paternity tests, can be harrowing. My guess is that someone has been told they aren't the father of a child they've doted on for all its life and suddenly has the bomb dropped that someone else is the dad. 

Purely a guess having seen the show. Paternity is the  subject they cover that makes me wonder how watching someone's upset makes this "entertainment"

35 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I imagine that "Suspended after guest death" is polite-speak for "Suspended after guest suicide"

Yep, guy killed himself.

Had been accused of cheating on his partner, swore he hadn't and went on the show to do a lie detector to clear his name.

Lie detector said he lied, so he went and killed himself.

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Just another example of truly low grade, desperate TV. World will be a better place without it.

It might even encourage my mother to get off her backside a bit more...

get her on Jeremy Kyle and confront her about it

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Just another example of truly low grade, desperate TV. World will be a better place without it.

It might even encourage my mother to get off her backside a bit more...

This explains a lot.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Spider said:

It always looks like caged dog fighting to me

The researchers must just stand in the middle of council estates hoovering the contestants up.

drove through Hag Fold this evening, looked like the residents were doing their own show to compensate.

12 hours ago, victor meldrew said:

drove through Hag Fold this evening, looked like the residents were doing their own show to compensate.

my brother and his family live there; the ill informed, illiterate vitriol they spout, you are probably right

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

I was born and bred on Hag Fold, nowt wrong with the place, there are a lot of good people still live there, it's no worse than any other council estate

you are correct however and it is not just  hag fold the feral people are just allowed to get away with doing what they want .

back in the day the police could police and not be an extension of social services.