Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bury

gonzo

• Moderators

There's teams in the NPL (below the Conf North) that can pull 2k fans. You don't just walk through these leagues. They are taking professional media gear to club like Daisy, I've only seen equipment like they have at FC United. Certainly you don't take it to an AWAY game. Every team will be up for beating them.

• 3 months later...

I feel uncomfortable taking the piss out of them when this could have easily been us, especially when I’m not even 100% on us staying in the league this year.

personally I’d like to see them fly back up the leagues, I love nothing more than watching us against teams that hate us.

good luck to ‘em. 

11 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

It will make a lot of people happy if Bury play football at Gigg Lane again, especially at a half-reasonable level.

And as a football fan I'll be happy too, but I'm not happy for me, I'd be happy for them.

Why would you be happy for them? They hate our guts and would have happily seen BWFC   go bust & disappear forever. Fuck ‘em.

6 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Why would you be happy for them? They hate our guts and would have happily seen BWFC   go bust & disappear forever. Fuck ‘em.

Its only my feeling, each to their own.  If you go to a game anywhere there will be a percent of knobheads that none of us would give the time of day to, and the rest are normal folk that could be your friend and neighbour or work colleague, if football rivalries wasn't a thing.  So I'm happy for normal folk that just happen to be obsessed with football like most of us on here, if they get their club back, whether its Bury or Darlington or Macc.  Keyboard warriors,  I've no interest in them 1 way or the other, if they weren't abusing people for supporting BWFC, or Man U, or Wigan they'd find some other reason to dish out abuse.  Irrelevant people.