Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bury

gonzo

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

I'll bet you an Internet pound that they survive 😊

Dale paid a quid and I'm sure he doesn't want the long term hassle of trying to sell a dilapidated football ground.  He certainly doesn't give a s*it about them but I think he'll walk away at the 11th hour with a few hundred k for his trouble. 

I hope you’re right and something saves them.

The cunts.

1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

I'll bet you an Internet pound that they survive 😊

Dale paid a quid and I'm sure he doesn't want the long term hassle of trying to sell a dilapidated football ground.  He certainly doesn't give a s*it about them but I think he'll walk away at the 11th hour with a few hundred k for his trouble. 

That's my bet too. But he's one of those dangerous types that might just decide to piss everyone off. 

How cruel is it to have a midnight deadline?  So basically no Bury fan will find out today, then they dont sleep while they wait for confirmation in the morning.  That is completely taking the piss.  Like why couldnt the deadline be 12 noon Monday or whatever, who makes these things up?  As for Dale, he's been doing radio and TV all day as if he's got nothing better to do.

14 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

How cruel is it to have a midnight deadline?  So basically no Bury fan will find out today, then they dont sleep while they wait for confirmation in the morning.  That is completely taking the piss.  Like why couldnt the deadline be 12 noon Monday or whatever, who makes these things up?  As for Dale, he's been doing radio and TV all day as if he's got nothing better to do.

Just seen an interview where he says Bury are solvent and have no debt - WTF is a CVA then you pillock

• Moderators
Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Potential bidder come in and offer put to dale 

I think an extension will happen here 

Always going to happen

And who is checking the validity of the offer at this time on a Friday

51 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Aye can’t see someone at EFl HQ waiting around till midnight 

why have the deadline at midnight if they won't have someone waiting to sort it?

have it at half one on a tuesday afternoon. 

They do it like that to knock back the " but it'll only take five minutes" types that turn up half an hour late for everything. 

i can't imagine the white rolls royce rocking up to court at five to midnight.. 

Edited by e2e4
typo