Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
gonzo

Bury

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Going a bit pete tong down the road 

apparently previous owner took a 4m loan against the club years back at some ridiculous rate paying £1500 a day back 

Fans are trying to raise funds themselves, they have a meeting with efl but unless something is pulled off they will be joining ourselves in the minus club 

I hope they go pop, only circa 2k fans will be upset.

Fuck them, fuck their songs about Muamba, but most importantly fuck them and their songs and banners about Sir Nat.

Fuck them.

They can go into 'town' and support one of the Manchester clubs seeing as they see themselves as Mancs anyway.

1 minute ago, DazBob said:

Fuck them, fuck their songs about Muamba, but most importantly fuck them and their songs and banners about Sir Nat.

Fuck them.

They can go into 'town' and support one of the Manchester clubs seeing as they see themselves as Mancs anyway.

Spot on, sir.

I'd invent a few songs about their former players/club legends if I could name one of them 😊

15 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I'd invent a few songs about their former players/club legends if I could name one of them 😊

Most of them had the best times of their careers playing for us.

Something doing the rounds on twitter today allegedly of their chairman issuing threats to protesting supporters 

On 24/05/2019 at 06:26, green genie said:

We're going after their manager.

Will be embarrassing if he raids their squad after way we we're dry bummed by the football community during administration.

Sorry Bury.

Their owner sank to a new low today.  Referring to club employees as 'extorting money'  and not real fans for having the temerity to keep working rather than getting a job elsewhere.