Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

First Game Next Season

Ratwhite

1 hour ago, leighwhites said:

Flybe Manchester to Southampton  £50 rtn. Bargain. For pompy.  Mini bus for Wycombe.  Got spare seats.

The numbers we want Portsmouth would be £72 flying and that’s without getting to and from both airports

virgin are due a sale if not be advanced singles

4 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

The numbers we want Portsmouth would be £72 flying and that’s without getting to and from both airports

I know it'd be extra fannying about for your lot but it's only £18 return London-Fratton if breaking the journey up makes it cheaper

1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

I know it'd be extra fannying about for your lot but it's only £18 return London-Fratton if breaking the journey up makes it cheaper

Aye airport is pissing about 

Manc London 

London Fratton 

I know it’s a slog but no not much different to the gillingham trip 

11 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Aye airport is pissing about 

Manc London 

London Fratton 

I know it’s a slog but no not much different to the gillingham trip 

Some slogs in early months of the season, looking forward to it!

4 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

How many seats?

On 27/06/2019 at 21:33, radcliffewhite1 said:

I fly S/hampton - M/chester a lot. Wouldn't even dream of driving it these days, or fckin' around on a sweaty train. 40 mins from boarding to exiting, stress free, just enough time for a large gin. Admittedly I do get get taken to & picked up from the airports, but an uber minibus would probably be around £30 quid to Fratton park from Eastleigh. If there's half a dozen of you it's a bargain. Keep checking the Flybe website, as they have a habit of raising & lowering prices on what seems a daily basis. But there are some cracking deals somedays. 

On 04/07/2019 at 17:44, Offshore said:

I fly S/hampton - M/chester a lot. Wouldn't even dream of driving it these days, or fckin' around on a sweaty train. 40 mins from boarding to exiting, stress free, just enough time for a large gin. Admittedly I do get get taken to & picked up from the airports, but an uber minibus would probably be around £30 quid to Fratton park from Eastleigh. If there's half a dozen of you it's a bargain. Keep checking the Flybe website, as they have a habit of raising & lowering prices on what seems a daily basis. But there are some cracking deals somedays. 

You can drive to Pompey in 3 and a half hours on a Saturday 

You ain’t doing that door to door on a plane, not with getting to the airport, fucking about through security etc 

Edited by birch-chorley

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

You can drive to Pompey in 3 and a half hours on a Saturday 

You ain’t doing that door to door on a plane, not with getting to the airport, fucking about through security etc 

240 miles fro Manchester to Portsmouth. Bit more from here.

That's some bloody going