Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

First Game Next Season

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

Right then - ordered my tickets, I try to print them off on this pkpass thing but all I get is a yellow screen.

Help please - how do I get at the ticket to print it off. Baby steps please, I hate technology

Or similarly - if I print the various pages out, will the black square thing be able to be read as my ticket?

Edited by Biggish Dave

5 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Right then - ordered my tickets, I try to print them off on this pkpass thing but all I get is a yellow screen.

Help please - how do I get at the ticket to print it off. Baby steps please, I hate technology

Or similarly - if I print the various pages out, will the black square thing be able to be read as my ticket?

You can just show the QR code at turnstile apparently but got that works for multiple tickets off one phone I don't know.

Thought it was a terrace as well actually behind both goals, oh well.

3 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Cheers Marc. I've printed out my confirmation with 5 QR's on it so will just take that

No worries, going to be utter chaos anyway with hundreds of leathered blokes trying to figure out what a QR code is at turnstile