Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

First Game Next Season

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Sounds like you’ll be going?

13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

In a packed lunch!

Leave this shit in the Political threads, eh lads?

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Leave this shit in the Political threads, eh lads?

You must have mistaken me for someone else

I’m getting “The Lion King”

A bloody masterstroke this tactic of not knowing what players who are playing on Saturday. Never mind our own fans, Wycombe will be bamboozled to fuck ! No chance they could of done any match preparation.  Might as well give us the 3 points now  😁

7 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

A bloody masterstroke this tactic of not knowing what players who are playing on Saturday. Never mind our own fans, Wycombe will be bamboozled to fuck ! No chance they could of done any match preparation.  Might as well give us the 3 points now  😁

We're 10/1 to win on Bet365. Amazing odds. 

14 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

No senior players will be playing according to LOV still on strike for Saturday thought they were getting paid ? 

How would LOV know ? 

They might be right but people are generally speculating. 

Guest Nordkurve
21 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

No senior players will be playing according to LOV still on strike for Saturday thought they were getting paid ? 

If it's true, for me every one of them can fuck off. After last season letting down the Fans in pre-season, then letting them down against Brentford, they should take a step back and think about that. They know that they will get paid in full.

2 minutes ago, Nordkurve said:

If it's true, for me every one of them can fuck off. After last season letting down the Fans in pre-season, then letting them down against Brentford, they should take a step back and think about that. They know that they will get paid in full.

Not on strike as such, more than they're not going to play cos they don't want to get injured and ruin any chance of moving. Hope the source is wrong

11 minutes ago, Nordkurve said:

Same with you mate majorly pissed off with players this time round, they fucking know damn well how much the fans wanted this game on & how many fans have paid for tickets for this. They will get there money but they don't give a fuck. Why have they played in the closed door matches?

Edited by Okocha10