Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

First Game Next Season

Ratwhite

Guest Nordkurve
28 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

Not really. The 22 other teams can't all win on Saturday.

We will probably be on -15 anyway as the punishment for not fulfilling the Brentford game last season hasn't been dished out yet. I imagine the new owners would rather have a point deduction than having to splash out money that it seems they don't have on a fine .

1 minute ago, baadsadt said:

Spoke with gavin mccan , the youth ready and will travel down to fill in !! No skin off my nose if they fill in they never played for the shirt last season anyways the pro’s

Everyone will back em. Good to hear

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Ani said:

I just hope if we do play the kids people remember that and back the team whatever happens on pitch. 

The fans have displayed a fantastic response & everybody will sing their bollocks off.

I think that whoever turns out for us will always be remembered in future.

Those that refuse to play will also be remembered...🤬

1 hour ago, Ani said:

I just hope if we do play the kids people remember that and back the team whatever happens on pitch. 

But will the "kids" be any more inclined to play than the seniors?  For arguments sake Hobbs and O'Neill might be keen to play, and Brockbank and Politic refuse.  Its not kids or seniors, its just players and any of them could have a decision to make. If they've not been paid by Friday morning I'd be amazed if any of them played. 

2 hours ago, baadsadt said:

Spoke with gavin mccan , the youth ready and will travel down to fill in !! No skin off my nose if they fill in they never played for the shirt last season anyways the pro’s

Only just read that - fair enough if that's what they've said, good luck to them.  Not sure what you mean by the 2nd bit though, I didnt see Hobbs, Matthews, Wheater, Oztumer, O'Neill, Murphy, Lowe or McGennis not trying last season, those that played bust a gut just to keep pace with far better teams generally.  In the case of Oz and Murphy they werent picked, no reason to question their committment, we cant afford to throw these players away for nothing.

8 hours ago, SalfordOriginal said:

11/1 currently on Bet365 app.  It would be rude not too

For those that it don't understand gambling it means that if you put £10 on Bolton to win you will lose £10.

Edited by freds dad