Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Random social media stuff

Zico

15 hours ago, Spider said:

My initial thought was that Weetabix and Heinz use the same promoter.

Its superb all round.

Pimping cereal and legumes to the retarded is 'superb'? The universe corrected this statement yesterday by removing your Zinfandel source.

12 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

It's been run by Frank PR, been all over The Drum, PR Week and Campaign. Huge PR firm. 

I'd think Heinz baked beans and Weetabix are two of the least 'pushable' products around, either you're the type of frippery bellend who thinks brands are 'better' or you aren't...

It's not 'a bit of fun' either...

It's cuntery started by cunts for cunts.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

Pimping cereal and legumes to the retarded is 'superb'? The universe corrected this statement yesterday by removing your Zinfandel source.

I'd think Heinz baked beans and Weetabix are two of the least 'pushable' products around, either you're the type of frippery bellend who thinks brands are 'better' or you aren't...

You're sill being dragged into talking about it. One of the key KPI's wil be shareability - its made it into parliment and a football forum.

Job very much done.

People who dismiss brand value, are still part of brand acknowledgement. The posts on the pissheadary page show this, or the hoover thread, or the trainer thread......

Least pushable brands - weetabix still use liner TV as a main component because of their stauts as a staple British brand, this is a hift for them and its worked really well. Shows you can move established brands into a different space whilst retaiing its core value.

I realise this makes me a cunt, all marketing people are - but I enjoy it.

There's no real evidence, but the fictitious Centre of Research for Aberrant Behaviours has found that a speculative 86% of people who enjoyed the Heinz/Weetabix social media whoring are at least three times as likely to be; practising, dormant or potential sex offenders compared to those who disliked it...

There I go - I'm talking up the brands again.

The heir to Greggs is a child sex offender (fact) every pasty or pie purchased makes profit that prevents punitive punishments by other prisoners via payoffs...

As an aside, I am liking how Asda's new campaign is hated and everyone thinks both the actor and the character he's portraying is a cunt...

For Valentine's they're obviously trying to backpeddle (sic) and rein it in - if they scrap him it will be classic case of racism 😀 they're damned if they do...

If the soulless talentless cunts who pimp beans and cereal for toddlers and gippers deserve a pay rise do the Asda cunts deserve the sack - or does the fact I'm talking about it make it another triumph?

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

By superb, I meant the reach they'd managed with a single tweet.

Even you're discussing it, albeit in a disparaging way. 

We could align it with the art thread and say that there is no definitive way to rank such things.

Look at the attention it got. That was its primary purpose. Job done, with fucking big bells on.

My source of Zinf going pop due to Brexit is just another BOOM