Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Random social media stuff

Zico

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Something from Youtube to watch with an end of week beer later. 

Bloody genius. 

Genius? Going to all that effort to gain likes on social media platforms?

and what about the carbon footprint of an unnecessary flight for her? 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Are we ignoring what she's said on here?

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Are we ignoring what she's said on here?

Didn’t realise we were having a debate about Katie Hopkins who is a cunt and what she’s said to make her a cunt 

to go to such an extent to gain likes on social media is everything that is wrong with society nowadays. It’s akin to folk filming someone getting bullied or attacked and doing nothing but chose to film it and post it. 

surely the guys time is better spent doing something positive and making a difference rather than doing this?

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Didn’t realise we were having a debate about Katie Hopkins who is a cunt and what she’s said to make her a cunt 

to go to such an extent to gain likes on social media is everything that is wrong with society nowadays. It’s akin to folk filming someone getting bullied or attacked and doing nothing but chose to film it and post it. 

surely the guys time is better spent doing something positive and making a difference rather than doing this?

He's a cunt for doing it, to be honest. It's hardly a revelation that she's a cunt.

He's such a knob, that I almost found myself wanting his little play to fail.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

He's a cunt for doing it, to be honest. It's hardly a revelation that she's a cunt.

He's such a knob, that I almost found myself wanting his little play to fail.

We agree.

They are both cunts in differing ways. World is full of cunts and there are always cunts somewhere in this cunting world of cunts that want to associate themselves with these cunts which in turn makes them cunts as well

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

We agree.

They are both cunts in differing ways. World is full of cunts and there are always cunts somewhere in this cunting world of cunts that want to associate themselves with these cunts which in turn makes them cunts as well

Cuntavirus.

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Aye- a wonderful prank on a horrendous women who once called immigrants cockroaches. Makes her money off treating others like vermin. Just look at her speech later in the video, it's sickening the stuff she's coming out with. 

Obviously they need the likes to gain views- but there's much more of a message to it than like my video. It's the same as writing an article and wanting as many people to read it as possible. Not sure of your point really.

This made my day. But yes- they should have done it in London to save on all that CO2. Good job their not environmentalists or people on here would be up in arms :)

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

We agree.

Not going to disagree with your world view on this one. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

Aye- a wonderful prank on a horrendous women who once called immigrants cockroaches. Makes her money off treating others like vermin. Just look at her speech later in the video, it's sickening the stuff she's coming out with. 

Obviously they need the likes to gain views- but there's much more of a message to it than like my video. It's the same as writing an article and wanting as many people to read it as possible. Not sure of your point really.

This made my day. But yes- they should have done it in London to save on all that CO2. Good job their not environmentalists or people on here would be up in arms :)

She's had loads of exposure over the years. Then some noggin does this, no real point to it as everone already knows what she's like.

Now folk are discussing her all over again, commenting on previous interviews she's done and no doubt posting further links to her behaviour.

All it does is raises her profile again. Take no notice of her, don't link to her nor quote her. Ignore her and deprive her and her ilk of the oxygen they seek.

2 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

My point is it’s a pointless thing to do. What does it actually achieve? Absolutely fuck all. So save the “much more point to it than like my video” Because there really isn’t. 

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

My point is it’s a pointless thing to do. What does it actually achieve? Absolutely fuck all. So save the “much more point to it than like my video” Because there really isn’t. 

Speaks volumes that you focus your ire on the makers of the video, rather than the hideous views Hopkins' expresses within it. 

Out of curiosity, what entertaining media do you enjoy that isn't "pointless"? 

12 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Speaks volumes that you focus your ire on the makers of the video, rather than the hideous views Hopkins' expresses within it. 

Out of curiosity, what entertaining media do you enjoy that isn't "pointless"? 

I know your somewhat “mentally challenged” but let me explain. the whole point as had been pointed out that people are giving her more publicity. Those who love her will love her even more after she’s been wronged in their opinions. 

you also missed the point where I said she was a cunt? And made brief reference to the things she has said which make her a cunt? A despicable horrible cunt actually. 

which is why I don’t want to see her face all over social media cos one last time she’s a cunt  I can’t stand her. She is in many ways similar to you  both cunts and both hide behind keyboards  

people who think these things are funny or serve any purpose are also cunts  

now save your highly intellectual insight and toddle off back behind your keyboard get the bevy out and fuck off

😘

and you very wrongly As usual make an incorrect assumption   I’ve not watched it nor would I waste my time watching the video. Says a lot about you that you evidently have 

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

I know your somewhat “mentally challenged” but let me explain. the whole point as had been pointed out that people are giving her more publicity. Those who love her will love her even more after she’s been wronged in their opinions. 

you also missed the point where I said she was a cunt? And made brief reference to the things she has said which make her a cunt? A despicable horrible cunt actually. 

which is why I don’t want to see her face all over social media cos one last time she’s a cunt  I can’t stand her. She is in many ways similar to you  both cunts and both hide behind keyboards  

people who think these things are funny or serve any purpose are also cunts  

now save your highly intellectual insight and toddle off back behind your keyboard get the bevy out and fuck off

😘

and you very wrongly As usual make an incorrect assumption   I’ve not watched it nor would I waste my time watching the video. Says a lot about you that you evidently have 

You seem to be very worked up about a video you haven't watched. 

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You seem to be very worked up about a video you haven't watched. 

Not really. I’m astonished at the fact that some clown thought it was worthwhile in the first to go to all that trouble and a lot of simpleton window lickers including some on here evidently think it’s funny 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not really. I’m astonished at the fact that some clown thought it was worthwhile in the first to go to all that trouble and a lot of simpleton window lickers including some on here evidently think it’s funny 

Maybe it IS funny? You haven't watched it remember....

What things do you watch that you find funny? 

Edited by Cheese