Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jo Brand

deane koontz

Danny Baker was not an employee of the BBC either. The show was produced by Campbell Davidson and sold to the BBC. I doubt Carol Thatcher was an "employee" either. They use the term "sacked" so as to couch it in terms the hard of thinking masses can get their heads around. Fact is Danny Baker was a long time critic of the BBC but being the consummate broadcaster that he is, was hard to get rid of. His faux pas with the chimp picture was just the excuse they needed to rid themselves of this troublesome man.

Jo Brand on the other hand represents everything the BBC holds dear. Left as left can be, hating the Tories, hating white men (though the 'white' bit is only inferred, never mentioned). Can't say that i've seen much of her material but from what I have seen I can't help think Jo Brand is like a Paul Calf type character. There's a clever woman in there pretending to be ultra left, right on, dealt a shit hand harridan when she probably votes Tory and Brexit because she's fed up  paying too much tax to fund the feckless foreigners that are lowering the tone of Richmond on Thames.

The idea that the BBC is left leaning is a joke. It’s political team are a lot of white make Tory voters. Some even were in the Tory party. People need to realise that the BBC is in no way a left leaning organisation. If you have a diet of Daily Mail and Telegraph though I guess even the Times seems left leaning...

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

It should be Victoria Coren-Mitchell who is in bother. Brand was technically a guest so Coren should be charged with failing to control her. It should be in the small print on the conetract........fanny

Vcm is another in the same mould.

17 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

It should be Victoria Coren-Mitchell who is in bother. Brand was technically a guest so Coren should be charged with failing to control her. It should be in the small print on the conetract........fanny

Victoria Coren-Mitchell has got fantastic chebs

31 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I imagine they are a bit too high brow for likes of you.

Nothing to do with me but having met TMGJ and knowing his history, you’re so wide of the mark you wouldn’t understand. 

Why try to question someone’s intelligence just because you don’t agree with them?

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Nothing to do with me but having met TMGJ and knowing his history, you’re so wide of the mark you wouldn’t understand. 

Why try to question someone’s intelligence just because you don’t agree with them?

T'was ever thus.

He's incapable of reasoned debate. Always has been, talks down to folk, and finishes with insults.

2 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

Yeah. You’re right. I’ve clearly misjudged someone who claims a radio show is best ‘watched’ with the sound off cos the presenter has views they disagree with. Or someone who accuses an MP who disagrees with them as having a ‘house full of lentils’. Clearly that is the sign of a really intelligent thinker....

i bet hours fly by in his house as he watches his radio with no volume on...

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Yeah. You’re right. I’ve clearly misjudged someone who claims a radio show is best ‘watched’ with the sound off cos the presenter has views they disagree with. Or someone who accuses an MP who disagrees with them as having a ‘house full of lentils’. Clearly that is the sign of a really intelligent thinker....

Well we agree on something, as you say, you’ve misjudged him. Anyway, as I said, nothing to do with me. Have a wonderful evening. Chill out and indulge yourself in something that existed before Internet forums.

2 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Did you question the intelligence of the MEP who came out with the crass comment in the first place ?

Edited by miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Did you question the intelligence of the MEP who came out with the crass comment in the first place ?

I doubt very much he continued to read about the MPs other crusades etc.

Apart from references to fascists there are plenty of comments that illustrate her personality.

He's seemingly never watched VCM TV programmes neither. Some typically judgemental comments on HIGNFY for example.

Too high brow for him?

Moreover, considering I quoted Kent's post wrt to her having a decent pair of norks; now from that it was patently obvious that I was referring to TV programmes; radio shows, owing to their lack of pictures, don't allow for such physical attributes to be appreciated.

Sadly, it's now become routine for him and the other poisonous individual to refrain from reading and interpreting comments and conversations; blinded by the desire to continue tirades and attempt to put down folk, completely incapable of stepping back and making rational judgement.

As for my house, the radio gives a far more engaging conversation than he's ever managed on here.

4 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I doubt very much he continued to read about the MPs other crusades etc.

Apart from references to fascists there are plenty of comments that illustrate her personality.

He's seemingly never watched VCM TV programmes neither. Some typically judgemental comments on HIGNFY for example.

Too high brow for him?

Moreover, considering I quoted Kent's post wrt to her having a decent pair of norks; now from that it was patently obvious that I was referring to TV programmes; radio shows, owing to their lack of pictures, don't allow for such physical attributes to be appreciated.

Sadly, it's now become routine for him and the other poisonous individual to refrain from reading and interpreting comments and conversations; blinded by the desire to continue tirades and attempt to put down folk, completely incapable of stepping back and making rational judgement.

As for my house, the radio gives a far more engaging conversation than he's ever managed on here.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to take issue with you here TMGJ. I'm afraid you're talking out of your arse.

Her norks aren't 'decent' - they're tremendous!

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, kent_white said:

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to take issue with you here TMGJ. I'm afraid you're talking out of your arse.

Can't disagree and happy to be corrected.

Do you reckon she's added a little timber over the years though?

As a Kirkwood appreciator, I'm thinking she's trimmed down a little recently, such that any reduction in bra size is more than compensated by waistline reduction, and an increase in voluptuousness.

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Can't disagree and happy to be corrected.

Do you reckon she's added a little timber over the years though?

As a Kirkwood appreciator, I'm thinking she's trimmed down a little recently, such that any reduction in bra size is more than compensated by waistline reduction, and an increase in voluptuousness.

It's a fine line for me. No point in a woman having massive bangers if her gut is even bigger. It spoils the aesthetic effect :)

She's deffo plumped a little but she pulls it off I reckon!

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

It's a fine line for me. No point in a woman having massive bangers if her gut is even bigger. It spoils the aesthetic effect :)

She's deffo plumped a little but she pulls it off I reckon!

Yep.

Seems this guy agrees!!

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/17708129.outrageous-sex-act-in-public-park-man-fined/?ref=mr&lp=2

4 hours ago, kent_white said:

She lives near me so I could stalk her for you 

Her voice is fucking annoying though