Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere

gonzo

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Would love to think the outcome of the case wouldn't have any effect on the ownership but it's clear Bassini isn't going anywhere and seems to genuinely want the club. We're going to continue being in limbo I can tell.

Like an annoying fucker who doesn't know when he's been dumped and keeps turning up at the door as if nowts happened.

I don't see him getting the club.

Just wants some dosh off ken.

12 minutes ago, MickyD said:

What's the train situation? Meet up in Liverpool and then go in fives in a black cab?

As of yesterday, Merseyrail hadn't had any confirmed dates on the strike so everything still scheduled to run on the Wirral line, though that's obviously subject to change.

Anyone know what the going rate is for a return taxi from Liverpool to the ground?

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

As of yesterday, Merseyrail hadn't had any confirmed dates on the strike so everything still scheduled to run on the Wirral line, though that's obviously subject to change.

Anyone know what the going rate is for a return taxi from Liverpool to the ground?

I saw a News article in the Liverpool Echo saying they were planning to strike on the 24th Aug, 3 weekends in Sept & 2 in Oct. No mention of this weekend, though the news article was from late July so may have changed.

You can also get buses from near Lime St station which take 16 mins to Tranmere & drop off closer to the ground than the train stations are.

39 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

I saw a News article in the Liverpool Echo saying they were planning to strike on the 24th Aug, 3 weekends in Sept & 2 in Oct. No mention of this weekend, though the news article was from late July so may have changed.

You can also get buses from near Lime St station which take 16 mins to Tranmere & drop off closer to the ground than the train stations are.

The cross river service buses are every few mins on St Thomas St near Queens Sq, a good selection of pubs in the area.