Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere

gonzo

14 minutes ago, BoltonBoy80 said:

come on you white men !!!

First actual live game I can remember against Tranmere was a 1-0 at Burnden around Christmas. Proper lashed it down all day and Thompson scored, slid on his arse to celebrate and went about 40 yards doing it.

Memory is a funny thing.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, BoltonBoy80 said:

Always hated these twats growing up. Play off final horrendous.

nevin, Aldridge, irons, Nixon, malkin, welsby, 

nice to see their fans getting slapped to fuck outside Wembley 

It was the 100 goals and 100 points that Aldridge seemed to wet himself about when they got a draw on last day of season that pissed me off even more than play offs.

7 minutes ago, MickyD said:

It was the 100 goals and 100 points that Aldridge seemed to wet himself about when they got a draw on last day of season that pissed me off even more than play offs.

They had highlights of that on their official site today. Cunts.

9 minutes ago, MickyD said:

It was an amazing season that but yes, I was pissed off watching them celebrate a last minute equaliser like they'd won the bloody cup.

Aldridge compounded it by jumping around like a loon when they beat us in the LC semi. Sams response though was class. Beat them in the league the following year, dashed straight out. Beat them again in the return and then took the piss when he was interviewed by Fourfourtwo years later 

16 minutes ago, MickyD said:

We had about 5500 on for 100 points/100 goals game. Utter twats. They couldn’t dream of bringing that to us. 

Totally forgot these urchins existed for 15 years

not  worth the dog shit on your shoe 

57 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Green kit ,   pollock scored at our end ?